Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opera House

Welcome to your worst Nightmare....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Practise makes perfect

Go down 
+2
xJim Hawkins
~Charlotte~
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
~PeterPan

~PeterPan

Practise makes perfect - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practise makes perfect   Practise makes perfect - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:41 am

An eyebrow raised,
"you people are wired..."
looking at Chatlotte,
"youre the wierdest of 'em all..."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheNight130?feature=mhee
~Charlotte~

~Charlotte~

PostSubject: Re: Practise makes perfect   Practise makes perfect - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:51 am

She smiled behind her hands at Jim. Her eyes widened when Peter called her weird. "Why you little rascal, come here and I teach you a lesson!" She said as she ran after Peter trying to catch him.
Back to top Go down
xJim Hawkins

xJim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Practise makes perfect   Practise makes perfect - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:55 am

Jim looked after them and laughed. He got a few meters away and sat down on a chair, still watching them.
Back to top Go down
~PeterPan

~PeterPan

PostSubject: Re: Practise makes perfect   Practise makes perfect - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:17 am

Laughing,
"ooh, rascle..."
Then, sraight faced,
"like i havn't heard that one befor."
Running arround,
"go haead & try to catch me ya old lady!"
Back to top Go down
~Charlotte~

~Charlotte~

PostSubject: Re: Practise makes perfect   Practise makes perfect - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:30 pm

OOC : Oh no you didn't DX

Her eyes widened as she stopped in her tracks. "OLD!!!!" She took a shoe from her foot and took aim at Peter hitting him on the head with it. "I'AM NOT OLD YOU BRAT!!" She said storming out of the room.
Back to top Go down
xJim Hawkins

xJim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Practise makes perfect   Practise makes perfect - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:04 pm

As Jim heard Peter saying 'old' he jumped off of his chair and grabbed Charlotte's wrist, before she could leave the room. He pulled her close to him and wrapped his arms around her. "Ssh, ssh calm down Charly.", he looked at Peter slightly mad. "PETE! Are you serious? Calling a beauty old?"
Back to top Go down
~PeterPan

~PeterPan

PostSubject: Re: Practise makes perfect   Practise makes perfect - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:40 pm

When the shoe hit him, he just laughed & rubbed his head.
"well, youre certainly older than me..."
looking Jim, still laughing,
"Beauty? Who? I don't see any..."
looking arround,
Back to top Go down
~Charlotte~

~Charlotte~

PostSubject: Re: Practise makes perfect   Practise makes perfect - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 1:58 am

She glared at Peter in Jims arms. She couldn't calm down though. "YOU BRAT!!!! I COULD GET YOU FIRED YOU KNOW!!!" She hissed at him.
Back to top Go down
xJim Hawkins

xJim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Practise makes perfect   Practise makes perfect - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 2:03 am

Jim shook his head. "It's like a kindergarten. I may go to the kitchen..."
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Practise makes perfect   Practise makes perfect - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:50 am

[Ooc *eyes go biig* EEP!! *grabs Holli and runs away* XDD]
Back to top Go down
https://operahouse.forumotion.com
~James Hook~

~James Hook~

PostSubject: Re: Practise makes perfect   Practise makes perfect - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 5:36 am

( Ooc: May James come to fight? Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
~PeterPan

~PeterPan

PostSubject: Re: Practise makes perfect   Practise makes perfect - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 6:03 am

((It's fine with me Very Happy))
Copping her glare,
"Ya know, I can always get back in..."
Picking up her shoe,
"Besides, who else are you gonna get to replace me? I'm perfect!"
Back to top Go down
~Charlotte~

~Charlotte~

PostSubject: Re: Practise makes perfect   Practise makes perfect - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 6:35 am

OOC : Sure James come on in ^^ You can help Charly mush Peter Twisted Evil

She laughed cruelly. "Bah!! There would be thousands of street kids that could replace you!! And they would have better manners too!!" She said turning her back at Peter.
Back to top Go down
~James Hook~

~James Hook~

PostSubject: Re: Practise makes perfect   Practise makes perfect - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 6:45 am

(Ooc: Thx, then here I come!)
James entered the practice room, as he had to work on a new piece of opera music for the next mounth. He coldly said Peter, without even looking at him: "Don't be so proud of yourself boy! You're not putting any effort in your work and if it wasn't for the director's I would already have kicked you out of this place."
Back to top Go down
~PeterPan

~PeterPan

PostSubject: Re: Practise makes perfect   Practise makes perfect - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:38 am

He pointed at James,
"Hey! No one asked your opinion James!"
crossing his arms,
"besides, whats wrong with being confident?"
Back to top Go down
~James Hook~

~James Hook~

PostSubject: Re: Practise makes perfect   Practise makes perfect - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 8:49 am

"At this level this is not confidence but stupidity. Even when you're better than everyone else, which is definitly not your case, you can always find a way to improve. And if you don't want to listen to what I am saying, even though I'm older and have more experience, then don't boast yourself in my presence kid." replied James, heading to the piano. "And stop pointing at people. It's rude."
Back to top Go down
~Charlotte~

~Charlotte~

PostSubject: Re: Practise makes perfect   Practise makes perfect - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 11:49 pm

Charlotte calmed down, hearing James walk in. "Thank you James." She noticed her hair do was messed up and started to fix that. She then turned back to face Peter. "You should keep practising boy." She said petting Peters head as she walked to the piano.
Back to top Go down
~James Hook~

~James Hook~

PostSubject: Re: Practise makes perfect   Practise makes perfect - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 12:23 am

James sat to the piano and get his partitions out of his portfolio. He noticed that Charlotte was heading to the piano, probably begging for support as she kept fighting with Peter. He quietly put the partitions in front of him and started to study them.
Back to top Go down
~Charlotte~

~Charlotte~

PostSubject: Re: Practise makes perfect   Practise makes perfect - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:43 am

"So, you came here to practise too, or to compose?" She asked, ignoring Peter now.
Back to top Go down
~James Hook~

~James Hook~

PostSubject: Re: Practise makes perfect   Practise makes perfect - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 4:27 am

James smiled about the way Charlotte was totally ignoring Peter and couldn't help thinking it would gonna lead to an epic fight. Nevertheless, he answered her: "Both. I must finish arranging La Rondine soon so that you and musicians can repeat correctly." And plunder it he tought remembering Megara's murder night perform.
Back to top Go down
~PeterPan

~PeterPan

PostSubject: Re: Practise makes perfect   Practise makes perfect - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 5:51 am

Stomping
"Dont just ignore me!"
Also walking to the piano,
"Lemme see what you working on..."
trying to grab the sheet music.
Back to top Go down
~James Hook~

~James Hook~

PostSubject: Re: Practise makes perfect   Practise makes perfect - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 6:29 pm

When Peter tried to take the partitions, James, by reflex, quickly grab them and standed up. He felt anger filling his head and turned to face Peter. "How many times must I repeat it for you to understand!!! DO NOT treat music partitions like vulgar paper! Seriously, what do you have in mind?! This is what will allow everyone to work and get food so don't damage it!!!" shouted James. "And if you want to know something, ask for it politely, rude boy!"
Back to top Go down
~Charlotte~

~Charlotte~

PostSubject: Re: Practise makes perfect   Practise makes perfect - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 8:40 pm

She smiled at James. "Well I can't wait to perform it." She heard Peter come closer to them, but did not turn to look at him. She jumped slightly when James started to yell at Peter. She slapped Peters shoulder. "Apologose to him rude boy!"
Back to top Go down
~James Hook~

~James Hook~

PostSubject: Re: Practise makes perfect   Practise makes perfect - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:17 pm

(Ooc: just in case the expression translation is wrong: it means when Charlotte interfered)

James sighted when Charlotte put in one's two penn. Seriously, she is not helping he thought. Thoses words were clearly a provocation.
Back to top Go down
~PeterPan

~PeterPan

PostSubject: Re: Practise makes perfect   Practise makes perfect - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:43 pm

Siting on the piano
"You don't have to repeat at all to me, I still won't listen!"
Sliding off when Charlotte hit him,
"Who do you think you are telling me what to do?!"
pointing at her now,
"You're not my sister!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practise makes perfect   Practise makes perfect - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down