Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opera House

Welcome to your worst Nightmare....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Practise makes perfect

Go down 
+2
xJim Hawkins
~Charlotte~
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
~James Hook~

~James Hook~

Practise makes perfect - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practise makes perfect   Practise makes perfect - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 1:01 am

(Ooc: I don't know if others characters know about Peter and Megara's brotherhood relationship so if you decide they don't, I'll change the comment.)

Peter was running on James' nerves. But he felt bad when Peter told Charlotte not to act like his sister. It's true that Peter should be desperated as he loved his sister Megara so much. He decided to try to stay as calm as possible for the moment and didn't replied to Peter's provocation.
Back to top Go down
~PeterPan

~PeterPan

PostSubject: Re: Practise makes perfect   Practise makes perfect - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 6:40 am

((they can know Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheNight130?feature=mhee
~James Hook~

~James Hook~

PostSubject: Re: Practise makes perfect   Practise makes perfect - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:37 am

(Ooc: Oki doki!! ^^)
Back to top Go down
~Charlotte~

~Charlotte~

PostSubject: Re: Practise makes perfect   Practise makes perfect - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:03 pm

OOC: sorry, I've been feeling kinda sick these past few days, and now I know I'm getting sick DX so my attention span has been as long as a goldfish.

She put her hands on her hips. "I may not be your sister, but I am older than you boy. So what I say you should do." She crossed her arms. "I may be a diva, but I know very well this theather does not aprove solo acts. So if you don't start listening soon, you might be without a job." She said sharply.
Back to top Go down
~James Hook~

~James Hook~

PostSubject: Re: Practise makes perfect   Practise makes perfect - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:22 pm

( Ooc: sorry, I'm so bad at translating expressions! T___T If there's anything you don't understand, don't hesitate to ask me ^^ )

... Unfortunately, it seemed it was not Charlotte's case. With her stubborned personality, she never seemed to pay attention to others' pain, thought James looking up to the sky (or, in the present situation, the ceiling).
Back to top Go down
~PeterPan

~PeterPan

PostSubject: Re: Practise makes perfect   Practise makes perfect - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 11:28 am

turning away from her
"Youre a diva alright..."
leaning aginst the piano,
"& i do listen, just not to you."
Smiling
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheNight130?feature=mhee
~Charlotte~

~Charlotte~

PostSubject: Re: Practise makes perfect   Practise makes perfect - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 6:05 pm

She huffed at Peter. "Well I just hope you not listening to me doesn't come back to bite you in the backside." She turned to James, and smiled charmingly. "Good day gentleman." She stressed the word making sure everyone knew there was just one gentleman in the room in her opinion. She then left the room.
Back to top Go down
~James Hook~

~James Hook~

PostSubject: Re: Practise makes perfect   Practise makes perfect - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 9:38 pm

James nodded his head to answer at Charlotte's goodbye and watched her leaving the room. He then sighted, relived that she put an end to this childish fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practise makes perfect   Practise makes perfect - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Practise makes perfect
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Opera House :: Operahouse :: Practice Room-
Jump to: