Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opera House

Welcome to your worst Nightmare....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Practise makes perfect

Go down 
+2
xJim Hawkins
~Charlotte~
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
~Charlotte~

~Charlotte~

Practise makes perfect Empty
PostSubject: Practise makes perfect   Practise makes perfect EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 5:24 pm

Charlotte went to the empty practise room to practise her part she had in the up coming opera. She was always nervous about first performances and wanted to be perfect.

OOC : Anyone can join me
Back to top Go down
xJim Hawkins

xJim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Practise makes perfect   Practise makes perfect EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 8:04 pm

Jim walked along the empty floors and stopped in front of the practice room. If he should play more one the piano? He looked around, and as he saw no one, Jim entered the room.
Back to top Go down
~Charlotte~

~Charlotte~

PostSubject: Re: Practise makes perfect   Practise makes perfect EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 8:09 pm

Charlotte was behind a pilar, rehearsing her entrance at the second act. She started singing and walked out from behind the pilar. She stopped when she saw Jim. "Oh, Jim! What are you doing here? You surprised me." She said holdig her hand on her chest.
Back to top Go down
xJim Hawkins

xJim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Practise makes perfect   Practise makes perfect EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 8:19 pm

Jim startled. "Oh Charlotte! I didn't saw you. I'm sorry.", Jim stroke through his hair. "I didn't meant to disturb your practice. I'm going and leave you alone.", he turned around and was right before going out of the room.
Back to top Go down
~Charlotte~

~Charlotte~

PostSubject: Re: Practise makes perfect   Practise makes perfect EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 8:22 pm

She skipped infront of him, she looked like abird trying to take flight, flapping her hands. "No, you don't have to leave. You can give me your opinion about where I should do better." She said cheerfully as she stopped him.
Back to top Go down
xJim Hawkins

xJim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Practise makes perfect   Practise makes perfect EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 8:27 pm

Jim looked at her and then smiled. "When you think my opinion is as good as Maestro Hook's...", he shrugged and walked back into the room. Jim took a chair and sat down.
Back to top Go down
~Charlotte~

~Charlotte~

PostSubject: Re: Practise makes perfect   Practise makes perfect EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 8:32 pm

She walked after him to the room. "My job is to entertain people. You are a person are you not?" She asked teasingly. "And you have been working here for so long so I guess you can spot a wrong note when you hear one."
Back to top Go down
xJim Hawkins

xJim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Practise makes perfect   Practise makes perfect EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 8:37 pm

"Sometimes I'm not sure if I'm a person here.", he answered with a cheeky smile. "And well, yes I can say if I like it or not.", Jim leaned back and raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
~Charlotte~

~Charlotte~

PostSubject: Re: Practise makes perfect   Practise makes perfect EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 8:42 pm

She looked at him puzzeled. "Why wouldn't you feel like a person?" She stopped in her tracks and looked at him in shock.
Back to top Go down
xJim Hawkins

xJim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Practise makes perfect   Practise makes perfect EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 8:47 pm

"There are some persons out here, who treat me like a dog or stupid. I'm not saying everyone, but some.", Jim shook his head. "Don't worry, go on."
Back to top Go down
~Charlotte~

~Charlotte~

PostSubject: Re: Practise makes perfect   Practise makes perfect EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 8:53 pm

She went to him and patted his shoulders. "Just think of it this way: if you were to be gone, everyone would notice, but if one of the singers were gone, hardly noone would notice. You are that important." She said touching his nose and walking away abit before turning to face him. She smiled. "Want to hear me sing?"
Back to top Go down
xJim Hawkins

xJim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Practise makes perfect   Practise makes perfect EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 9:06 pm

Jim laughed a bit. "Oh well, maybe you're right.", then he nodded. "Sure, go on."
Back to top Go down
~Charlotte~

~Charlotte~

PostSubject: Re: Practise makes perfect   Practise makes perfect EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 9:32 pm

OOC : Sorry, but i really see Charly doing this part >.<

She started to sing the part of the fairy godmother in Cendrillon.

When she was finished she looked at Jim. "So what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
xJim Hawkins

xJim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Practise makes perfect   Practise makes perfect EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 9:52 pm

Jim smiled. "Sounds good. Do you like to try it again?"
Back to top Go down
~Charlotte~

~Charlotte~

PostSubject: Re: Practise makes perfect   Practise makes perfect EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:00 pm

She looked at him tilting her head a bit. "Is there something you would wish for me to improve? Like in the way I move on the stage." She asked smoothing her dress.
Back to top Go down
xJim Hawkins

xJim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Practise makes perfect   Practise makes perfect EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:06 pm

"mmh...", Jim tilted his head. "Maybe you could make your movements flow more softly together. Like you're dancing?"
Back to top Go down
~Charlotte~

~Charlotte~

PostSubject: Re: Practise makes perfect   Practise makes perfect EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:08 pm

She nodded in understanding, and made her hand flow through the air. "Like this?" She then started singign and walked a bit as she moved her arms around.
Back to top Go down
xJim Hawkins

xJim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Practise makes perfect   Practise makes perfect EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:13 pm

Jim started to laugh. "I'm sorry.", he still giggled and wiped away the tears from laughing. "I'm sorry, but this looks funny.", Jim tried to calm down and looked at Charlotte apologetically.
Back to top Go down
~Charlotte~

~Charlotte~

PostSubject: Re: Practise makes perfect   Practise makes perfect EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:14 pm

She looked at him and stopped. "What is so funny?" She put her hands on her hips angrily.
Back to top Go down
xJim Hawkins

xJim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Practise makes perfect   Practise makes perfect EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:20 pm

"I'm sorry.", Jim tried to avoid laughing, but a giggle slipped out of his mouth. "When you move your arms like that..."
Back to top Go down
~Charlotte~

~Charlotte~

PostSubject: Re: Practise makes perfect   Practise makes perfect EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:22 pm

She looked at him coldly. "Well how should I move them then?" She folded her arms on her shest.
Back to top Go down
xJim Hawkins

xJim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Practise makes perfect   Practise makes perfect EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:28 pm

Jim stood up and walked to Charlotte. "Did you ever have danced?"
Back to top Go down
~Charlotte~

~Charlotte~

PostSubject: Re: Practise makes perfect   Practise makes perfect EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:30 pm

She looked at him oddly. "I have, but I have no time for it much." She studied his face. "Why?"
Back to top Go down
xJim Hawkins

xJim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Practise makes perfect   Practise makes perfect EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:34 pm

Jim sighed. "That's how it looks like.", he shook his head. Jim put Charlotte's hand on his shoulder. "Well, let's try a waltz. Maybe you get an idea then.", he put one of his hands on her hips and took her other in his. Then Jim started to twirl her around slowly.
Back to top Go down
~Charlotte~

~Charlotte~

PostSubject: Re: Practise makes perfect   Practise makes perfect EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:31 pm

She blushed slightly when Jim took her hand. She tensed up a bit, and looked at her feet. "J- Jim... what are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practise makes perfect   Practise makes perfect Empty

Back to top Go down

Practise makes perfect
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Opera House :: Operahouse :: Practice Room-
Jump to: