Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opera House

Welcome to your worst Nightmare....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Receiving a Threatening Note

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

Receiving a Threatening Note - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Receiving a Threatening Note   Receiving a Threatening Note - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 1:51 am

She bit her lip, "No you didn't...its just I don't want this to ruin our friendship or anything and I feel like it already has." She said sadly.
Back to top Go down
https://operahouse.forumotion.com
xJim Hawkins

xJim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Receiving a Threatening Note   Receiving a Threatening Note - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:09 am

Jim frowned. He was quite happy right now and now she acted like that? "Yeah.", he said more rough than he wanted. "Because you're acting weird like that.", Jim crawled out of the bed and took on his pants. "I'm not regretting it. I can't. But it seems like you're doing it.", while searching for his shirt, his view felt on the note again. "I'm not letting him kill you. You're important to me.", Jim put his shirt on and walked to the door.
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Receiving a Threatening Note   Receiving a Threatening Note - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:13 am

She bit her lip and followed him, not even caring that she was stark naked, "Wait Jim I'm sorry....this is all new to me and I'm afraid that....I might....I just, please don't leave me." She begged.
Back to top Go down
xJim Hawkins

xJim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Receiving a Threatening Note   Receiving a Threatening Note - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:49 am

Jim picked up his jacket and wrapped it around Snow's naked shoulders. "It's okay.", he kissed her on her nose.
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Receiving a Threatening Note   Receiving a Threatening Note - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:54 am

She bit her lip, "I've messed this up haven't I?" She asked quietly, feeling ready to hit herself she was such an idiot she thought angrily.
Back to top Go down
xJim Hawkins

xJim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Receiving a Threatening Note   Receiving a Threatening Note - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 3:00 am

"Well...", Jim laughed. He lifted Snow in the air and twirled her around. Then he took her on his arms and brought her back to the bed. "You should sleep now.", he laid her down, kissing her cheek softly.
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Receiving a Threatening Note   Receiving a Threatening Note - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 3:10 am

She smiled at his words, "You could join me." She said as she faced him, she was curious to see how he would react yet again.
Back to top Go down
xJim Hawkins

xJim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Receiving a Threatening Note   Receiving a Threatening Note - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 3:16 am

Jim bit his lip. Then he sighed and dropped his shirt off. He crawled to Snow under the blanket. "But I have to stay up early. You might wake up then."
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Receiving a Threatening Note   Receiving a Threatening Note - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 3:18 am

She smiled and curled up next to him, "That's ok with me." She said and slowly fell asleep with a smile on her face.
[Ooc, mann we're gonna have us soome drama XD]
Back to top Go down
xJim Hawkins

xJim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Receiving a Threatening Note   Receiving a Threatening Note - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 3:25 am

Jim looked at the sleeping Snow and smiled. She was so cute. Then his smile froze. What had he done? He felt like a betrayer. Not only on Holli, on both of them. When Holli comes back from vacation, he would spent more time with her than with Snow and that would hurt her. And otherwise too. Jim sighed. Well, for now his sister wasn't here. He placed his head near to Snow's and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Receiving a Threatening Note   Receiving a Threatening Note - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Receiving a Threatening Note
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5