Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opera House

Welcome to your worst Nightmare....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A threatening note..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xAurora

xAurora

A threatening note.. Empty
PostSubject: A threatening note..   A threatening note.. EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:01 pm

Aurora walked back to her room after practice, wanting to relax for a bit. She walked to her desk, stopping when she saw there was a letter there addressed to her. She picked it up and started to read.

So you think you've got what it takes? During the next performance I'll be targeting one of you.....Try and escape and you will lose your own life.

Her eyes widened in horror, dropping the letter as she backed up. She didn't notice she backed up into a chest, making her scream as she fell. She didn't move from her spot, sitting there as she stared at the note in horror..

W-Why!?
Back to top Go down
~Charlotte~

~Charlotte~

PostSubject: Re: A threatening note..   A threatening note.. EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:21 pm

Charlotte had been to a dress fitting. She was on her way back to her room when she heard a scream. She jumped and held her hand on her chest trying to calm down. The scream came from Auroras room. ' The killer!?' She took a candle stick as a weapon as she crept closer to the door. She took a deep breath before opening the door. "Don't move!!" She yelled and pointed the candle stick to each corner of the room, shaking like a leaf.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: A threatening note..   A threatening note.. EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:11 am

Aurora screamed when Charlotte came into her room, yelling. Though she stopped when she looked at the candle in horror, "I..I found a l-letter."
Back to top Go down
~Charlotte~

~Charlotte~

PostSubject: Re: A threatening note..   A threatening note.. EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:25 am

She jumped again when Aurora screamed again. She only saw Aurora which calmed her somewhat. "What letter?"
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: A threatening note..   A threatening note.. EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 2:52 am

"A threatening letter, saying that the killer is targeting one of us in the next performance." She said.
Back to top Go down
~Charlotte~

~Charlotte~

PostSubject: Re: A threatening note..   A threatening note.. EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 3:08 am

Her eyes widened and she put her hand to her chest. "You got one too?!" She excalimed surprised.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: A threatening note..   A threatening note.. EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 3:36 am

She nodded, looking at the letter, "W-Why is he or she doing this!?" She asked, looking back up at Charlotte.
Back to top Go down
~Charlotte~

~Charlotte~

PostSubject: Re: A threatening note..   A threatening note.. EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 3:42 am

Charlottes eyes softened and she knelt down next to Aurora taking the letter away from her. "I don't know. But we don't need to think about this." She said tearing the letter. "The show must go on, and besides we are so talented we won't get killed." She said very determined and full of pride.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: A threatening note..   A threatening note.. EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 3:43 am

Aurora nodded at her, laughing softly at what she said, "Thank you Charlotte, thank you.." She said, hugging her.
Back to top Go down
~Charlotte~

~Charlotte~

PostSubject: Re: A threatening note..   A threatening note.. EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 3:49 am

Charlotte hugged the girl back, stroking her hair. "For what? I'm just telling the truth." She pulled away from the hug and looked at Auroras face, smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: A threatening note..   A threatening note.. EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:14 pm

Aurora looked at her, smiling softly, "Your such a kind and beautiful person Charlotte." She said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
~Charlotte~

~Charlotte~

PostSubject: Re: A threatening note..   A threatening note.. EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:30 pm

She giggeled. "Oh, stop flattering me." She then got up and pulled Aurora up from the floor. "Come, let me do your hair." She seated Aurora infront of the mirror and started to brush her hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A threatening note..   A threatening note.. Empty

Back to top Go down

A threatening note..
Page 1 of 1