Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opera House

Welcome to your worst Nightmare....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Opera House is Closing

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

Opera House is Closing Empty
PostSubject: Opera House is Closing   Opera House is Closing EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:29 am

Ok soo I feel like this RP just has not been getting anywhere and that could mainly be my fault I don't know however for anyone who is interested I am making a new RP called Witch Hunt and I will be holding auditions for it soon, thank you for participating in Opera House, I'm sorry things didn't work out. Also to find out who the killer is I will be posting a little fanfic, again I am soo sorry things didn't work out for this RP. Huge thanks for anyone who helped to promote Opera House, you guys are amazing! ^^
Back to top Go down
https://operahouse.forumotion.com
xAudrey

PostSubject: Re: Opera House is Closing   Opera House is Closing EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 2:48 am

D: Nooo!!! I'm really sorry to hear it!!! Crying or Very sad It's a pity but if you think it's better close it... I accept your decision... ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93
~James Hook~

~James Hook~

PostSubject: Re: Opera House is Closing   Opera House is Closing EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 5:16 am

It's such a pity... I really enjoyed roleplaying with you guys, it was really fun!!! But even if I'm disapointed it ended that soon, if you thing it's better this way then... Crying or Very sad I'M GONNA CRY ALONE IN FRONT OF MY COMPUTER!!!... T___T
Back to top Go down
~Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: Opera House is Closing   Opera House is Closing EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 5:24 am

Crying or Very sad Awwww
Thank you for hosting this anyway, I had alot of fun ^^
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Opera House is Closing   Opera House is Closing EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 11:58 am

*huggles you all* I'm soo sorry and if you guys pm me I will definitely offer you guys first pick at Witch Hunt, which I hope will pick up faster then Opera House did. James I'm sorry I don't want you to cry *huggles you*
Back to top Go down
https://operahouse.forumotion.com
~James Hook~

~James Hook~

PostSubject: Re: Opera House is Closing   Opera House is Closing EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 7:35 pm

Hehehe... I got one more huggle than everyone!!!! XP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opera House is Closing   Opera House is Closing Empty

Back to top Go down

Opera House is Closing
Page 1 of 1