Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opera House

Welcome to your worst Nightmare....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

La Rondine- Opera Performance

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

La Rondine- Opera Performance Empty
PostSubject: La Rondine- Opera Performance   La Rondine- Opera Performance EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 1:44 am

All righty soo we are going to be holding polls to determine who gets which role for this opera, the opera itself shall be debuted next week. Will something happen? You'll have to watch and see, before you determine who gets which role read the wiki on it so that way you can have a better understanding of who gets which role. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_rondine
ROLES
Magda de Civry- Soprano
Lisette (her maid)- Soprano
Ruggero Lastouc- Tenor
Prunier (a poet)- Tenor
Rambaldo Fermandez (Magda's Protector)- Baritone
Perichaud- Baritone/Bass
Gobin- Tenor
Crebilion- Bass/Baritone
Rabonnier- Bartone
Yvette- Soprano
Bianca- Soprano
Suzy- Mezzo-Soprano
A Butler- Bass
A Voice- Soprano

EVERYONE IS ALLOWED TO AUDITION FOR A PART, WHICH MEANS IF YOU WANT YOUR CHARACTER FOR A CERTAIN PART THEN TELL ME AND I WILL ADD THEM TO THE POLL ^^
Back to top Go down
https://operahouse.forumotion.com
~James Hook~

~James Hook~

PostSubject: Re: La Rondine- Opera Performance   La Rondine- Opera Performance EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:09 am

Well, James doesn't need to take a part, does he? 'Cause he's gonna be in the orchestra, right? It's a silly question but I would like to be sure. ^^
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: La Rondine- Opera Performance   La Rondine- Opera Performance EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 3:45 am

Its not a silly question and you're right he would be directing the orchestra ^^
Back to top Go down
https://operahouse.forumotion.com
xMelody

xMelody

PostSubject: Re: La Rondine- Opera Performance   La Rondine- Opera Performance EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 1:38 am

I figure Melody will still be backstage for this. But she'll still be cheering on everybody else. Smile
Back to top Go down
~Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: La Rondine- Opera Performance   La Rondine- Opera Performance EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 2:50 am

Out of curiosity, what ending are we doing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: La Rondine- Opera Performance   La Rondine- Opera Performance Empty

Back to top Go down

La Rondine- Opera Performance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Opera House :: Rules and Annoucements :: News And How to RP-
Jump to: