Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opera House

Welcome to your worst Nightmare....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Receiving a Threatening Note

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

Receiving a Threatening Note Empty
PostSubject: Receiving a Threatening Note   Receiving a Threatening Note EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 4:43 am

Snow White entered her room feeling slightly numb, Jim loved his sister Holli.....no wonder he was always talking about her. She sighed and headed for her bed, sleep sounded really good after discovering that piece of news. She heard a rustle by the door and looked over to see a note that must have been slipped under the door. She sighed and got up to check and see if she could see the messenger but when she opened her door she could see no sign of anyone and sighed. "That's really weird." She muttered before she picked the note up off the floor. Once she opened it her eyes widened, So you think you've got what it takes? During the next performance I'll be targeting one of you.....Try and escape and you will lose your own life. She dropped the note and shut the door, feeling a huge sense of emptiness well up inside her. She could die....at that moment though she didn't care, besides she was going to die soon anyway. She still hadn't told anyone about her illness and she was afraid too, "I guess I'm always destined to have a sad ending." She said out loud .
[Ooc....only way I could think of having her leave Operahouse atm DX]
Back to top Go down
https://operahouse.forumotion.com
xJim Hawkins

xJim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Receiving a Threatening Note   Receiving a Threatening Note EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:05 am

Jim stood in front of Snow's room door. He wasn't unsure whether to know on it or not. What brought him here? Why did his feet bring him here? Jim sighed. He stroke through his hair and felt uneasy. The scene at the balcony was weird in a way. He rejected her. Surely she heard him after she walked away. Jim hoped she wouldn't be... how should she feel? He rejected her for his sister. A forbidden love. Jim took a deep breath and knocked at the door.

"Snowflake? Are you still awake? It's me Jim. Can I talk to you?", he waited patiently for an answer in front of the door.
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Receiving a Threatening Note   Receiving a Threatening Note EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:09 am

She had entered the bathroom and had left the note still lying on the floor, "Come in." She called she had completely forgotten all about the note as her thoughts were currently dwelling on her illness. She didn't want to die.....and yet it seemed fate had other plans for her.
Back to top Go down
xJim Hawkins

xJim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Receiving a Threatening Note   Receiving a Threatening Note EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:24 am

Jim opened the door and walked in slowly. He closed the door behind him and looked around in Snow's room. As he wanted to walk further in her room, Jim heard something rustling. He looked down and saw a piece of paper in front of his feet. Jim took it and walked to Snow's dressing. He laid the note down on it.

"I wanted to talk to you about the kiss...", he finally said. "I'm sorry. It must have been awkward for you...", his eyes grew bigger as he started to understand what stood on the note. "SNOW! What does that mean? You got a threat? WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?", Jim was furious now. Maybe he couldn't love her the way she deserved it, but she was still the most important person to him besides his sister.
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Receiving a Threatening Note   Receiving a Threatening Note EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:28 am

Snow White's eyes widened when she heard Jim start yelling about the note, she excited the bathroom and folded her arms, "It means I need to be more careful, but it doesn't matter anyway." She said bitterly. She glanced down when she realized what she had accidently said to him.
Back to top Go down
xJim Hawkins

xJim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Receiving a Threatening Note   Receiving a Threatening Note EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:34 am

"What. Does. That. Mean.?", Jim asked with suppressed anger and frowned. What the hell was she talking about? He walked closer to her and grabbed her on her arm. "What does that mean?", he repeated dangerously calm.
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Receiving a Threatening Note   Receiving a Threatening Note EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:36 am

She glared up at him, "You're hurting my arm Jim." She said calmly and waited for him to release her arm before she hung her head, "I'm sick Jim." She said eventually.
Back to top Go down
xJim Hawkins

xJim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Receiving a Threatening Note   Receiving a Threatening Note EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:41 am

Jim released her arm and stroke through his hair. "I'm sorry. I didn't meant to hurt you.", he mumbled, looking away from her. Damn he always felt like a stupid pupil when she was around. He hold his left arm and looked at her from the side. "What does that mean your sick?"
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Receiving a Threatening Note   Receiving a Threatening Note EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:45 am

Snow White started crying, "It means I'm dying Jim, I have an illness and the doctors that I've gone too....they've told me that I only have a few months left." She said and turned away from him.
Back to top Go down
xJim Hawkins

xJim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Receiving a Threatening Note   Receiving a Threatening Note EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:52 am

Jim looked at her in shock. Then he walked slowly to her and wrapped his arms around her body. He laid his head on her shoulder and closed his eyes. "You're already an angel, so you can't die, sweetheart.", he turned her around to him and lifted her head with his hand. It might be stupid and selfish but he bended down slowly and kissed her on her lips. Now the right way like she wanted it on the balcony. Jim waited calmly and made no move, waiting for her to react. Would she reject him this time or would she kiss him back?
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Receiving a Threatening Note   Receiving a Threatening Note EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:56 am

She was surprised when he kissed her and allowed it for only a moment before reality hit and she pulled away, "What are you doing?" She asked quietly. Why was it that only after he found out she was going to die, he chose to kiss her? It wasn't fair, he didn't love her and she knew that and yet he had kissed her anyway.
Back to top Go down
xJim Hawkins

xJim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Receiving a Threatening Note   Receiving a Threatening Note EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:02 am

"I'm sorry.", Jim stroke again through is hair and looked at his feet. Why did he always chose the wrong decision?
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Receiving a Threatening Note   Receiving a Threatening Note EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:06 am

She leaned over and touched his face with her hand and tried to smile at him, "Its all right Jim.....I know you were trying to comfort me, but you love Holli." She said simply and sadly.
Back to top Go down
xJim Hawkins

xJim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Receiving a Threatening Note   Receiving a Threatening Note EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:12 am

Jim lifted his head and looked in Snow's eyes. "And that's wrong. It's forbidden. I should give my love to someone different. Someone like you who deserves to be loved.", his eyes started to fill up with tears. Jim didn't asked Snow why she knew he loved Holli, he already had an idea.
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Receiving a Threatening Note   Receiving a Threatening Note EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:15 am

She bit her bottom lip, "You can't choose who you fall in love with." She said and hugged him. More tears started to fall, "I'm scared." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
xJim Hawkins

xJim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Receiving a Threatening Note   Receiving a Threatening Note EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:21 am

Jim pushed her closer to him and hugged her tight. "Shh... You don't need to be scared. I'm here. Always.", he caressed her back and tried not to cry even more.
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Receiving a Threatening Note   Receiving a Threatening Note EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:25 am

She clung to him as the tears fell, "I'm going to miss you." She said softly, was she a coward for being afraid to accept the inevitable? She kissed his cheek before she reluctantly pulled away.
Back to top Go down
xJim Hawkins

xJim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Receiving a Threatening Note   Receiving a Threatening Note EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:38 am

Jim smiled at her and caressed her cheek now. "I'll miss you too. You're the kindest person I ever met.", he kissed her back on her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Receiving a Threatening Note   Receiving a Threatening Note EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:41 am

She smiled weakly up at him, "Who knows? They say that death is the next big adventure.....I hope thats true." She said in an effort to be lighthearted about the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
xJim Hawkins

xJim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Receiving a Threatening Note   Receiving a Threatening Note EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:46 am

"But it would be an adventure where I can't protect you.", Jim sighed. "Hell I even can't protect you in this one."
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Receiving a Threatening Note   Receiving a Threatening Note EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:49 am

She frowned and lightly slapped him, "Jim Hawkins, I may be dying but you are the best protector I've ever known. Please never sell yourself short, you've been a good friend to me and you've helped me on my worst days." She said.
Back to top Go down
xJim Hawkins

xJim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Receiving a Threatening Note   Receiving a Threatening Note EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:58 am

Jim hold his cheek. Again he was told like a stupid pupil. An 'I'm sorry' laid on his tongue but he didn't said it. He might get slapped again. "I'm sorry.", it slipped through his mouth before he could think twice.
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Receiving a Threatening Note   Receiving a Threatening Note EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:01 am

She sighed and then doubled over in pain, her hand clasped her stomach and she fell to the floor. Tears made their way down her face, "Why does it have to hurt so much?' She asked as the pain constricted before it slowly ebbed.
[Ooc, she has stomach cancer]
Back to top Go down
xJim Hawkins

xJim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Receiving a Threatening Note   Receiving a Threatening Note EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:09 am

Jim moved fast to her and caught her before she fell down. He took her on his arms and brought Snow to her bed. Jim laid her down on her bed and wiped away a wisp of Snow's hair. "The doctors can't give you something against the aches?", his face was distorted in worry.
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Receiving a Threatening Note   Receiving a Threatening Note EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:11 am

She winced as another pain gripped her and she shook her head weakly, "The cancer...its too far gone for them to do anything." She said once she regained her breath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Receiving a Threatening Note   Receiving a Threatening Note Empty

Back to top Go down

Receiving a Threatening Note
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next