Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opera House

Welcome to your worst Nightmare....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alone on the stage...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xAudrey

Alone on the stage... Empty
PostSubject: Alone on the stage...   Alone on the stage... EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 2:58 am

((Hope it's ok! ^^ And a question.. if Gaston is Jim's boss does he became Audrey's boss too? :\))

Audrey was doing her usual inspection tour of the lights... if there would even a broken bulb or burnt her boss would surely scolded her...

It was a bit scary being on stage alone at that hour, but she had to do it... Audrey was all alone here on the stage, looking at the lights in the lower...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93
~Gaston

~Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Alone on the stage...   Alone on the stage... EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 3:37 am

[Ooc yes *evil chuckle*]
Gaston was bored and he needed a distraction, he headed inside the Main Theatre and saw a pretty hispanic woman working on the lights. He recognized her as the new hand he had hired recently, "Don't hurt yourself." He said softly from where he was behind her.
Back to top Go down
~Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: Alone on the stage...   Alone on the stage... EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:48 am

<Ooc Can Rapunzel come in?>
Back to top Go down
xAudrey

PostSubject: Re: Alone on the stage...   Alone on the stage... EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:34 am

((I think it is not a problem! ^^))

Audrey jumped.. she didn't hear someone come in... Turning in the voice's direction she squinted to see better who he was... She gasped, he was her boss! According to what she had heard about him it was better don't make him angry...

She breathed... "Don't worry! I know what I'm doing!"
Back to top Go down
~Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: Alone on the stage...   Alone on the stage... EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:55 am

Rapunzel woke to the sound of voices.
"Don't worry! I know what I'm doing!" she heard Audrey say.
Wha??? she thought, then started. Was it morning already?
Oh crap! I feel asleep working on the set again!She peeked out from behind the curtain. Eep! Her boss was out there!
Act natural,Rapunzel thought to herself, and stepped out onto the stage.
"What's going on?" she asked

<Ooc Geez I use a lot of exclamation points>
Back to top Go down
~Gaston

~Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Alone on the stage...   Alone on the stage... EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 3:31 am

[Ooc awesome two victims! *cough*]
Gaston nodded and then turned around when he saw Rapunzel emerging, "Oh nothing much Rapunzel wasn't it?" Gastpn asked and leered over at her.
Back to top Go down
~Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: Alone on the stage...   Alone on the stage... EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 3:37 am

"Um,yes, Mr.Gaston" she said shrinking back.
Help! she eyed to Audrey
Back to top Go down
xAudrey

PostSubject: Re: Alone on the stage...   Alone on the stage... EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 4:08 am

Audrey blinked when saw a girl emerge from the backstage... She was the set painter, Audrey saw her sometimes on the stage while she was painting...

Watching the blonde, Audrey could notice that she was asking for some help to face the boss! Coughing Audrey interupted their conversation... "Do you need help sir? I was looking the lights but if you need some help I can continue later.." she said crossing her arms..
Back to top Go down
~Gaston

~Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Alone on the stage...   Alone on the stage... EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 4:56 am

Gaston smirked down at Rapunzel before he heard Audrey say something, "No you can continue doing what you're doing." He said as he looked her lazily up and down.
Back to top Go down
xAudrey

PostSubject: Re: Alone on the stage...   Alone on the stage... EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 5:06 am

"Ok then..." she replied shrugging and cotinued her work, there were so many lights on that stage that control all of them will take a couple of hours...

"Why you were on the stage? I didn't see you enter while I was here.." she asked to the blonde girl keep doing what she was doing...
Back to top Go down
~Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: Alone on the stage...   Alone on the stage... EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 6:01 am

"Uh, working on a set backsage"
Please don't let her know that I was sleeping! Rapunzel prayed.
Back to top Go down
~Gaston

~Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Alone on the stage...   Alone on the stage... EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 10:36 am

Gaston raised his eyebrow and folded his arms, "Would you show me what you've done with the set?" He asked Rapunzel with another leer.
Back to top Go down
~Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: Alone on the stage...   Alone on the stage... EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 9:01 pm

"S-sure," Rapunzel stuttered and led him backstage.
"This one of the sets from Act 1:"
Alone on the stage... La-ron11
"I just finished painting all of the background, and just have the finishing touches to add before this one's done."
Back to top Go down
~Gaston

~Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Alone on the stage...   Alone on the stage... EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 2:26 am

Gaston nodded but he wasn't looking at the set anymore, "So Rapunzel, you seem nervous." He said and leaned over her.
Back to top Go down
~Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: Alone on the stage...   Alone on the stage... EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 2:56 am

Oh God. She took a deep breath.
"Well, you are standing rather close," Rapunzel said, while trying to discretely back up.
Back to top Go down
xAudrey

PostSubject: Re: Alone on the stage...   Alone on the stage... EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:15 am

Audrey was still there in silence.. watching those beautiful sets... Then she was interupted by Gaston's weird question You seem nervous?! It's so obvious as you're stupid! she snorted Why are men so stupid?
"Sir.. I've finish here!" she said walking towards them, cleaning her hands in her duster and once arrived close to them she standed near Rapunzel...
Back to top Go down
~James Hook~

~James Hook~

PostSubject: Re: Alone on the stage...   Alone on the stage... EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 5:42 am

(Ooc: May SuperJames come and rescue you? *smirk*)
Back to top Go down
~Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: Alone on the stage...   Alone on the stage... EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:47 am

(Ooc: Yes please!)
Back to top Go down
~Gaston

~Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Alone on the stage...   Alone on the stage... EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:52 am

[Ooc darn it Hook XD]
Gaston looked up at Audrey, "I think there's one light that you haven't fixed yet." He said and pointed one out to her before his gaze turned back on Rapunzel.
Back to top Go down
~James Hook~

~James Hook~

PostSubject: Re: Alone on the stage...   Alone on the stage... EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:58 pm

(Ooc: Then here I come ladies! Watch you back Gaston!!! Twisted Evil )
James came back to the main theatre before the musicians to prepare the instruments. He walked to the orchestra and heard voices coming from backstage. He sighted and walked to the voices, pissed off that somebody could interrupt the rehearsale. He froze when he saw Rapunzel getting harassed by a man... Gaston as it seemed. He felt rage coming as he remembered why his love had been murdered and immediatly identified Rapunzel to his dear Lucille. For the first time since he started to work at the Opera House he felt like loosing control in public.
Back to top Go down
xAudrey

PostSubject: Re: Alone on the stage...   Alone on the stage... EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 4:16 am

((Hi! Very Happy ))

"I don't think so.. sir.." she said with an annoyed tone of voice, she didn't really like when someone has to say about her job... Then she heard some steps come from the orchestra... she turned and saw a man that was watching the scene.. I think I've already saw him... one of the musician maybe...
Back to top Go down
~Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: Alone on the stage...   Alone on the stage... EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 4:51 am

(Ooc: Dear lord thank you!)
Rapunzel heard someone come backstage and looked over Gaston's sholder, searching for help.
She saw Mr.Hook coming up to Gaston, and he did not look happy.
Back to top Go down
~Gaston

~Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Alone on the stage...   Alone on the stage... EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:08 am

[Ooc darn it Hook XDD]
Gaston was about to say something back to that Audrey girl when he heard footsteps behind him so he turned around, "And what do you want?" He growled as he folded his arms and looked down at the newcomer.
Back to top Go down
~James Hook~

~James Hook~

PostSubject: Re: Alone on the stage...   Alone on the stage... EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:14 am

James closed his eyes trying to contain his rage and rougthly said, stressing each syllable: "Keep your hands out of her!"
Back to top Go down
xAudrey

PostSubject: Re: Alone on the stage...   Alone on the stage... EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 2:51 am

Audrey jerked... She was still waiting an answer from Gaston when the newcomer started to seem really rough... Not that Gaston was less than he, but she still didn't like violent people and that situation wasn't going very well...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone on the stage...   Alone on the stage... Empty

Back to top Go down

Alone on the stage...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Opera House :: Operahouse :: Main Theatre-
Jump to: