Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opera House

Welcome to your worst Nightmare....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thinking about murders

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~James Hook~

~James Hook~

Thinking about murders Empty
PostSubject: Thinking about murders   Thinking about murders EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:45 am

(Ooc: Anyone can join! And, yes I know I'm always talking about Lucille but it's only James fault!!! ;P)

James didn't really know why he came here; his feet just headed him to the main theatre without thinking. He walked to the middle of the stage and stared at the empty sits. He turned around and looked at the place where Megara died a few hours ago. He sighted thinking The police is so useless. How many murders will be necessary for them to react. Well, I guess that there or in Paris, all policemen are incompetents! His thoughts derived toward Lucille and he went to the backstage to pick a guitar.
He sat in the middle of the stage, facing an imaginary public and started to play. He closed his eyes and imagined what it could have been if Lucille was singing this song with him.
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about murders   Thinking about murders EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:50 am

[Ooc Can I come in?]
Back to top Go down
https://operahouse.forumotion.com
~James Hook~

~James Hook~

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about murders   Thinking about murders EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:54 am

(Ooc: sure!!!)
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about murders   Thinking about murders EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:00 am

Snow White was still trying to get over Meg's death when she heard some beautiful guitar music coming from inside the Main Theatre. Curious she stepped inside and smiled sadly when she saw James Hook seemingly off in his own world as he played the instrument. She didn't want to interrupt what seemed to be a very special moment for him and instead stood off to the side.
Back to top Go down
~James Hook~

~James Hook~

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about murders   Thinking about murders EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:03 am

A tear fall on his cheek as he was playing the last notes of the song. He opened his eyes and sighted.
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about murders   Thinking about murders EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:13 am

Snow White bit her lip as she watched him cry, she felt like she was intruding on something sacred and tried to back out gracefully only to double over as her stomach started to get painful.
Back to top Go down
~James Hook~

~James Hook~

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about murders   Thinking about murders EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:19 am

James jumped when he heard someone moving beside him. He turned back abruptly and saw Snow White stepping back from the stage. "How long have you been here?" he asked more roughtly than he wanted to. He was quite embarrassed that she might have seen him cry and heard the song.
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about murders   Thinking about murders EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:28 am

Snow White bit her lip and tried not to think about the pain, "Only a little while....you play wonderfully." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
~James Hook~

~James Hook~

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about murders   Thinking about murders EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:32 am

He didn't know what to think anymore. He was confused and...He noticed Snow White didn't act as usual. "Are you all right?" he asked without remembering he promised himself not to get close to anyone in the Opera House.
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about murders   Thinking about murders EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 11:00 am

Snow White inwardly cursed, "Oh yeah I'm fine." She said with a forced smile as she backed up.
Back to top Go down
~James Hook~

~James Hook~

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about murders   Thinking about murders EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 11:08 am

"Geez, you really don't know how to lie young girl. But if you don't want to talk about it I'm fine with it." said James in a sight as he slowly got up. "So, why did you come here? To practice?"
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about murders   Thinking about murders EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 11:23 am

Snow White nodded, Yeah I'm a terrible liar she thought dryly, "I really am sorry I interrupted." She said quietly, relived that her stomach was slowly starting to feel better.
Back to top Go down
~James Hook~

~James Hook~

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about murders   Thinking about murders EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 11:42 am

"It is not a big deal." said James without really thinking it. "I just didn't feel like working on something new today." He put the guitar down saying: "I think you are the first one to come back here to practice since what happened to Megara. Others are avoiding this room now, pretending nothing happened." His voice got colder as he was finishing the last sentence.
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about murders   Thinking about murders EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:04 pm

Snow White frowned, "I think its wrong that they choose to think that way." She said carefully, "I mean Meg and I didn't get along very well but it still makes things difficult when they're people you know who die." She said quietly
Back to top Go down
~James Hook~

~James Hook~

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about murders   Thinking about murders EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:17 pm

[ Ooc: I can't wait to reach the 100 posts 'cause have a good idea for a second character!! Wink ]
James looked down and turned his head back to empty sits whispering :"It's true..." He was not thinking about Megara at all but didn't think Snow White would notice it. He felt sadness coming back to him as an old friend and slowly headed to the piano.
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about murders   Thinking about murders EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:26 pm

Snow White bit her lip, she must have been truly special to him she thought sadly as she watched him head to the piano. "I can wait until later to practice if you'd like." She said quietly.
[Ooc Ohh who?]
Back to top Go down
~James Hook~

~James Hook~

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about murders   Thinking about murders EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:40 pm

[ Ooc: I think it's time for the police to take care of the case! And, for me, Helga will be just perfect for that - if it's fine for you of course! X3 ]

Snow White got him out of his thoughts. He sighted and straightened himself saying: "No, young girl; work is something important. Do you need me to rehearsal?"
Back to top Go down
~James Hook~

~James Hook~

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about murders   Thinking about murders EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:43 pm

(Ooc: sorry but it's getting late and I'm making more and more grammar mistakes so I think I'm gonna go to bed! See you tomorow! ^^)
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about murders   Thinking about murders EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:21 pm

[Ooc okie doke and Helga is just fine ^^]
She shook her head, "No I can practice by myself, thank you though." She said sincerely.
Back to top Go down
~James Hook~

~James Hook~

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about murders   Thinking about murders EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:59 pm

"Then I shall let you practice." said James nodding his head. "Pay attention to your changes of tone, specially when you sing deep parts."
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about murders   Thinking about murders EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 12:57 am

"Thank you and I shall." She said gratefully, she waited until he was gone before she started to sing. The song Casta Diva came to mind and she decided to sing that, it was from the opera Norma.
Back to top Go down
~James Hook~

~James Hook~

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about murders   Thinking about murders EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 1:20 am

James closed the door of the main theatre and heard Snow White starting singing Casta Diva. He nodded, thinking it was a good song for her to practice her changing tones. Hearing her reminded him he had noticed before that she had more and more difficulties to perform. He probably was the only one to notice it since no one in the Opera House had talent. He felt like something, which had started even before the murders, was bothering her; preventing her to perform as she should be. But this was none of his business. He turned away and left her alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about murders   Thinking about murders Empty

Back to top Go down

Thinking about murders
Page 1 of 1