Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opera House

Welcome to your worst Nightmare....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dance little dancer, dance

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
~Holli Hawkins~

~Holli Hawkins~

Dance little dancer, dance Empty
PostSubject: Dance little dancer, dance   Dance little dancer, dance EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 3:30 am

[OOC: This is sooo not a reason for Gaston to come in >.>]

Holli walked in the Practice room and looked around. Nothing had changed. The piano stood on his place and it smelled good like usual. Thanks to her brother. She smiled and walked to the piano wing. Holli touched it softly and sighed as she remembered how her brother had played for her while she was dancing. Slowly she shook her head to get it clear. Holli walked to the middle of the room and started to dance. She danced slowly, while she was thinking about her brother and her love to him.
Back to top Go down
~Gaston

~Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Dance little dancer, dance   Dance little dancer, dance EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 3:45 am

[Ooc....I am really tempted to have Gaston crash this topic *cough* <<>>]
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Dance little dancer, dance   Dance little dancer, dance EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:52 am

[Ooc, *shoves Gaston out of the room*]
After the fiasco in her room, Snow White decided to practice in the Practice Room she had a few numbers to perform that night. She had let her hair down so that way it fell past her shoulder in loose curly waves, she smiled as she remembered how Jim had said he liked her hair that way. When she entered the Practice Room she froze, of course Holli would be back she thought with her heart sinking in despair, "Hey Holli." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
https://operahouse.forumotion.com
~Holli Hawkins~

~Holli Hawkins~

PostSubject: Re: Dance little dancer, dance   Dance little dancer, dance EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:59 am

Holli stopped dancing out of a soft spin and looked at the person who had called her by her name. "Hey Snow.", she smiled back softly. Holli walked to a settee and sat down. She put her right leg above the other and wrapped her arms around her upper body. "How are you? I heard you had a problem with Gaston before a few minutes.", Holli asked still softly. She looked at Snow's body from the feet to her head and watched her carefully.
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Dance little dancer, dance   Dance little dancer, dance EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:03 am

Snow White nodded and then set her music down, "Yeah he snuck into my room and held a knife to me, thankfully your brother was nearby and he saved me before anything could happen." She said with a forced smile. She wasn't sure how she was supposed to react around Holli now that she knew Jim loved her, she's so lucky she thought wistfully. "So how was your vacation?" She asked
Back to top Go down
~Holli Hawkins~

~Holli Hawkins~

PostSubject: Re: Dance little dancer, dance   Dance little dancer, dance EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:09 am

Holli smiled. "If he cares for someone he's the greatest protector of the world.", she thought a bit. "Vacation was... interesting. I learned so many new things. I think you'll see somethings at the next performance. Not tonight though.", Holli sighed. "You don't need to stay next to the door, come in.", Holli stood up and walked to Snow. She touched her cheek and smiled cheeky. "I'm not biting. Well most of the time.", Holli laughed.
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Dance little dancer, dance   Dance little dancer, dance EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:14 am

Snow White smiled at her remark, it was weird but when she smiled like that Snow was reminded of Jim. "I don't want to interrupt your practice time." She said shyly, after all she did look up to Holli....it was just going to be awkward now that Snow had slept with Jim and Jim loved Holli and the whole thing was complicated.
Back to top Go down
~Holli Hawkins~

~Holli Hawkins~

PostSubject: Re: Dance little dancer, dance   Dance little dancer, dance EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:17 am

Holli tipped on her nose and then on Snow White's. "You're not disturbing. Your welcome. Stay as long as you wish, deary.", Holli walked back into the middle of the room and waved Snow to her.
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Dance little dancer, dance   Dance little dancer, dance EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:20 am

She smiled and headed over to the piano, she certainly wasn't as skilled as Jim but she could play. "Is it all right if I warm up?" She asked as she sat down on the piano bench and laid out her music on the stand.
Back to top Go down
~Holli Hawkins~

~Holli Hawkins~

PostSubject: Re: Dance little dancer, dance   Dance little dancer, dance EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:25 am

Holli leaned against the piano and smiled. "Sure. I love piano music and your voice.", she closed her eyes and listened to Snow.
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Dance little dancer, dance   Dance little dancer, dance EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:33 am

Snow White smiled, "Thank you." She said with a bright smile before she started to sing "Think of Me" it was a song that she loved and it made her happy.

[Ooc, I love the original ten times better XD]
Back to top Go down
~Holli Hawkins~

~Holli Hawkins~

PostSubject: Re: Dance little dancer, dance   Dance little dancer, dance EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:41 am

Holli listened to Snow's bright and clear voice. She was such a good singer.
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Dance little dancer, dance   Dance little dancer, dance EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:47 am

After she finished she looked up awkwardly, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to start singing a whole piece." She said apologetically.
Back to top Go down
~Holli Hawkins~

~Holli Hawkins~

PostSubject: Re: Dance little dancer, dance   Dance little dancer, dance EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:49 am

"Don't be sorry. It was beautiful.", Holli leaned forward to Snow. "I would love to hear more."
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Dance little dancer, dance   Dance little dancer, dance EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:02 am

Snow White smiled, "Um all right then." She said and started to sing, "Wishing you were Somehow Here Again" the song started to make her cry midway through it but she kept singing.
Back to top Go down
~Holli Hawkins~

~Holli Hawkins~

PostSubject: Re: Dance little dancer, dance   Dance little dancer, dance EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:09 am

Holli wiped away Snow's tears as she stopped singing. She caressed her cheek and smiled softly. "Don't cry beautiful.", Holli leaned a bit more forward and gave Snow a little kiss on her lips. She turned around and then smiled. "Do you like to play and sing, while I'm dancing?"
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Dance little dancer, dance   Dance little dancer, dance EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:20 am

Snow White wasn't expecting Holli to kiss her and was kind of in shock for a few moments before she nodded, "Right um ok." She said and started to play Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata, she hummed along with it.
Back to top Go down
~Holli Hawkins~

~Holli Hawkins~

PostSubject: Re: Dance little dancer, dance   Dance little dancer, dance EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:27 am

Holli smiled as she heard the Moonlight Sonata. Jim often used to play it. She closed her eyes and started to dance. Holli forgot everything around her. Her spins and movings flow softly from one to another.
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Dance little dancer, dance   Dance little dancer, dance EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 3:05 am

Snow White watched her dance and smiled, she was very graceful it made Snow feel like an awkward goose next to an elegant swan. No wonder Jim loves her, she's perfect she thought bitterly there was no way Snow could hope to stand a chance. So she would let Jim go even if it killed her, but he deserved happiness with Holli or at least with someone he loved truly.
Back to top Go down
~Holli Hawkins~

~Holli Hawkins~

PostSubject: Re: Dance little dancer, dance   Dance little dancer, dance EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 3:10 am

Holli had already stopped dancing and stood in front of Snow. Holli raised an eyebrow as she saw Snow White's dreamy face. "What are you thinking about?", she asked and tipped on Snow White's nose.
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Dance little dancer, dance   Dance little dancer, dance EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 3:17 am

Snow White tried to smile, "Oh nothing I'm just thinking about things.' She said with another forced smile, so much for being not obvious she thought.
Back to top Go down
~Holli Hawkins~

~Holli Hawkins~

PostSubject: Re: Dance little dancer, dance   Dance little dancer, dance EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 3:23 am

Holli leaned forward, so she could feel Snow's soft breath in her face. "You're a bad liar. Tell me the truth."
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Dance little dancer, dance   Dance little dancer, dance EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 3:26 am

Snow White bit her lip, her heart was starting to race at Holli's proximity to her, "Um I have....stomach cancer Holli, you and your brother are the only people I've told that too.' She said, she vaguely wondered what would happen if she kissed Holli.
Back to top Go down
~Holli Hawkins~

~Holli Hawkins~

PostSubject: Re: Dance little dancer, dance   Dance little dancer, dance EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 3:31 am

Holli was shocked, but took care Snow wouldn't see it. Then she smiled. "And what did Jim do?"
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Dance little dancer, dance   Dance little dancer, dance EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 3:34 am

Snow White highly doubted Holli would approve of what she had done with Jim and looked down, "Holli....he only did it because I....we uh had sex." She said quietly and wished she could sink through the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dance little dancer, dance   Dance little dancer, dance Empty

Back to top Go down

Dance little dancer, dance
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Opera House :: Operahouse :: Practice Room-
Jump to: