Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opera House

Welcome to your worst Nightmare....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Performance Night

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

Performance Night Empty
PostSubject: Performance Night   Performance Night EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:12 am

[Ooc just a quick little post]
Snow White was nervous as this was her first big performance and she hoped she did the songs she had to sing justice. She wasn't surprised to see and hear Megara, Charlotte and of course Aurora do beautifully, when it was her turn she got up and thankfully managed to hit all the right notes. She was also pleased to hear her vibrato swell and fill the entire theater, she thought for sure she would have done terribly. As soon as it was over she gratefully left the stage and barely listened to the congratulations she received as her heart was still pounding. She wondered vaguely if Jim had heard her sing, she hoped that if he had been listening he had liked it.
Back to top Go down
https://operahouse.forumotion.com
xJim Hawkins

xJim Hawkins

Performance Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Performance Night   Performance Night EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:19 am

Jim stood in the background of the stage. He was glad, that he managed to come at the right time to hear Snow's beautiful voice. She was amazing. Jim smiled and leaned at a bar. He waited for Snow to leave the stage and walk to the back.
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

Performance Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Performance Night   Performance Night EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:24 am

She breathed a sigh of relief once she had left the main stage area, "I am so glad that's over with." She muttered and headed to a balcony. She smiled as the fresh air hit her face, she leaned against the railing and looked out over the city this was her favorite place to go. Here she could have a few moments of peace and quiet even if those moments were small and hard to come by.
Back to top Go down
xJim Hawkins

xJim Hawkins

Performance Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Performance Night   Performance Night EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:29 am

Jim watched Snow walking off the stage and to a balcony. He followed her slowly. Watching Snow breathing and being reliefed that it was over, made him smile amused. He leaned against the door and wrapped his arms together in front of his body. "You did really well.", he smiled cheekily.
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

Performance Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Performance Night   Performance Night EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:35 am

Snow White's eyes widened when she heard that she whirled around with one hand on her chest, "Oh Jim....you scared me, um thank you." She said, once she had managed to calm herself down. She took a few shaky breaths and then bit her lip, why did he have to look so handsome? She wondered to herself. "So you listened to me?" She asked surprised and flattered that he had listened.
Back to top Go down
xJim Hawkins

xJim Hawkins

Performance Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Performance Night   Performance Night EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:39 am

"Uhm, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you.", Jim stroke with a hand through his hair and put it back in the end. "Sure I listened. I can't miss a chance to hear your lovely voice.", he was still leaning against the door, slightly amused.
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

Performance Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Performance Night   Performance Night EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:43 am

She smiled and could feel a blush creep up her face she was grateful that it was dark otherwise that might have been well interesting. "Thank you Jim, I thought for sure I'd faint from the shock though." She admitted and turned around to look back at the city. "Its so peaceful out here, its why I like coming out here to relax after a performance." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
xJim Hawkins

xJim Hawkins

Performance Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Performance Night   Performance Night EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:49 am

Jim repelled from the door and walked to Snow. "Yeah, it's really beautiful out here.", he stopped beside her. "You should have more trust in yourself.", Jim lifted his head and looked at the stars.
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

Performance Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Performance Night   Performance Night EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:54 am

She threw a sideways glance at him before replying, "I try but every time I do...I can hear my father's voice calling me a failure." She said and then looked away from him. "He hated music and when I was younger and wanted to sing at the Operahouse, he didn't like my plan...at all." She said bitterly as she remembered his reaction, she shuddered and looked down. "Me being here is surreal to say the least, I never thought I would be able to accomplish my dream until now." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
xJim Hawkins

xJim Hawkins

Performance Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Performance Night   Performance Night EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:06 am

Jim looked at her surprised. Her father said she was a failure? Seriously? Jim shook his head slowly. He lifted her head with his hand and caressed Snow's cheek with a finger. "He was surely jealous about your talent.", Jim answered softly. "Your voice is the most wonderful one I ever heard in my life."
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

Performance Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Performance Night   Performance Night EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:12 am

She almost caught her breath when he caressed her cheek with his finger, she met his eyes and suddenly became very aware of their proximity to each other. If she tilted her head and stretched just a little bit she could kiss him, she was extremely tempted to do so. She was having an inner war with herself, she didn't want to ruin any friendship that she had with him by wanting to pursue a romantic relationship with him. On the other hand though and a huge part of her just wanted to throw the rulebook away and kiss him senseless.
Back to top Go down
xJim Hawkins

xJim Hawkins

Performance Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Performance Night   Performance Night EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:26 am

Jim noticed her intention to kiss him and smiled. He bended down and kissed her... on her cheek. "I'm sorry Snow, but my heart belongs to someone else.", he gave her a gorgeous worried smile.
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

Performance Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Performance Night   Performance Night EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:29 am

She laughed, I must be seriously transparent she thought angrily. "Well it was worth a shot." She said with a weak smile before she turned to go, "Whoever she is, she's lucky." She added with a soft smile before turning and leaving the balcony.
Back to top Go down
xJim Hawkins

xJim Hawkins

Performance Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Performance Night   Performance Night EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:33 am

Jim watched her leaving the balcony and smiled sadly. "Whoever she is, I can't have her.", he said quietly. Jim turned around and stroke through his hair. "DAMN IT!", he screamed. "Holli, where are you?", he said finally in a lower voice. Jim lifted his head and stared at the stars again. What have you done to me and my heart?
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

Performance Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Performance Night   Performance Night EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:47 am

She had almost left when she heard him scream DAMN IT, her eyes widened and she hovered where she was. "Holli, where are you?" Her eyes narrowed, Holli? No it couldn't be....she felt like throwing up, maybe she was hearing it wrong. Either way she turned and left with her head spinning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Performance Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Performance Night   Performance Night Empty

Back to top Go down

Performance Night
Page 1 of 1