Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opera House

Welcome to your worst Nightmare....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Practicing

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
~Charlotte~

~Charlotte~

Practicing  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practicing    Practicing  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:52 pm

OOC : ^^ good that you feel loved... i sure hope he is in the theather cause i have no brain right now cause i used it all doing math so Razz

She heard someone come in and turned around. Her smile widened when she saw James. She rushed to him. "Oh James, James!!! Good that you are here!!! Could you play the piano while I sing?! Pretty please!!" She pleaded him pulling on his arm.
Back to top Go down
~James Hook~

~James Hook~

PostSubject: Re: Practicing    Practicing  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:29 pm

And there she goes! thought James as Charlotte tried to dislocate his arm. "Could you give me my arm back please?"
Back to top Go down
~Charlotte~

~Charlotte~

PostSubject: Re: Practicing    Practicing  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:35 pm

She let go of his arm and just held his hand. "Please?!" She said patting her eyelashes up at him.
Back to top Go down
~James Hook~

~James Hook~

PostSubject: Re: Practicing    Practicing  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:56 pm

How old is she exactly? She still thinks that because she pats her eyelashes people will do whatever she wants? thought James. But for once she asked politely... "Right, but not for too long!" he said in a sigh.
Back to top Go down
~Charlotte~

~Charlotte~

PostSubject: Re: Practicing    Practicing  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:25 am

OOC : Sorry, I gots to go to work for few hours... so i'll reply to you when I get back again ^^

She smiled widely and skipped to the center of the stage. "Is there any song you would like for me to sing? I don't mind reguests." She asked looking back at him.
Back to top Go down
~James Hook~

~James Hook~

PostSubject: Re: Practicing    Practicing  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 5:03 am

(Ooc: I know that's a piano-cello version but YT piano solo versions are too bad)
James was surprised by Charlotte's question. She always acted like an arrogant despot toward him so it took a few seconds before he realized she really asked him this question. He silently went to the piano and sat. He slowly began to play Bach/Gounod's Ave Maria.

Back to top Go down
~Charlotte~

~Charlotte~

PostSubject: Re: Practicing    Practicing  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 5:34 am

OOC : That's so pretty ^^ I got extra points from one teacher when I learned that prayer in latin XD aah memories

She moved closer to the piano, gliding her hand over the instrument. She could feel the vibrations from it as he played. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath as she began to sing. She couldn't help it as she started to sing it like she was performing it infront of an audience. Making grand gestures with her hands. When the song ended she looked at James, smiling widely. "Did you like that James? Now what else could we do?" She asked looking at some notes he had with him. She pulled out one. "How about this one? Is this new?"
Back to top Go down
~James Hook~

~James Hook~

PostSubject: Re: Practicing    Practicing  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:01 am

(Ooc: LOL! ^^ and please don't laugh at the version I'm putting here, I just thought this singer's voice was amazing! ^///^ )
When Charlotte asked him how she was, he couldn't help thinking about Lucille. Ave Maria was one of her favourite songs and she was so wonderfull when she sang it. He remembered her light voice singing while he was playing organ:

He suddenly realized Charlotte was touching his new partition. He quickly stood up and and yelled at her without thinking: "NO, NOT THAT!" he said while he was taking back the partition from her hands.
Back to top Go down
~Charlotte~

~Charlotte~

PostSubject: Re: Practicing    Practicing  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:41 pm

She jumped when James suddenly yelled at her. He took the note back from her and she just stared at him in shock. She shook her head and narrowed her eyes. "YOU DON'T HAVE TO YELL AT ME!! I WAS JUST ASKING!!!" She angrily put her hands on her hips and stared at him.
Back to top Go down
~James Hook~

~James Hook~

PostSubject: Re: Practicing    Practicing  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 10:49 pm

James noticed he had been acting strangely and tried to contain his anger. But why the hell needed she to touch it? He didn't want anyone to see this particular partition; it had not been written for any of them. He put the papers back into his handkerchief and sight. "I'm sorry for having being so rude; I didn't mean to scare you. But this partition is not finished yet and I wouldn't want you to sing something which is not perfect." said James as politely as he could. He secretely hoped that flattery would help her to forget what happened.

Last edited by ~James Hook~ on Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~Charlotte~

~Charlotte~

PostSubject: Re: Practicing    Practicing  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:36 am

She suddenly started to smile brightly. "Oh you flatter me mr Hook." She said slapping his hand playfully. "Now tell me when can we hear the finished piece? I'm dying to know." She asked excitedly.
Back to top Go down
~James Hook~

~James Hook~

PostSubject: Re: Practicing    Practicing  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:39 am

James reprimended himself in thought for having been so careless. Of course she would be asking for the final piece with such a pathetic lie. He had to find an idea fast. He didn't even started to write the begining of a new piece for the Opera House' s singers. "Oh,... I just began so you'll have to wait quite a long time before it gets finished" he said, trying to convinced her to give up on this subject.
Back to top Go down
~Charlotte~

~Charlotte~

PostSubject: Re: Practicing    Practicing  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 5:17 am

Her eyes were wide in excitement. "I can't wait for it to be finished then." She clapped her hands together and jumped up and down slightly. "Do you still want me to sing something?"
Back to top Go down
~James Hook~

~James Hook~

PostSubject: Re: Practicing    Practicing  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 7:16 am

"I am sorry but it is getting late and I have a lot to do and check with the musicians before tonight's representation." said James who was impatient to end the conversation and take the partitions back to his room. He added, slowly tilting his head not to seem too rude : "Maybe next time. Well now, if you please, I shall leave you." At least those years he passed perfecting his talent for pleasant discussion still served him.
Back to top Go down
~Charlotte~

~Charlotte~

PostSubject: Re: Practicing    Practicing  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:57 pm

She watched after him, feeling like he had just gotten mad at him for no reason. She shrugged it off and left the theather to her room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practicing    Practicing  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Practicing
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Opera House :: Operahouse :: Main Theatre-
Jump to: