Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opera House

Welcome to your worst Nightmare....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

And work still never ends

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xJim Hawkins

xJim Hawkins

And work still never ends Empty
PostSubject: And work still never ends   And work still never ends EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:16 pm

Jim walked in the kitchen and looked around. It looked like a mess. Who was in here the last night? He was sure he cleaned everything before going to bed.

"Looks like someone had a nice party.", he shook his head and collected all the empty and dirty dishes. Jim brought them to the sink and started cleaning them. Somewhere he had to start.
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: And work still never ends   And work still never ends EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:20 pm

[Ooc can Snow join you?]
Back to top Go down
https://operahouse.forumotion.com
xJim Hawkins

xJim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: And work still never ends   And work still never ends EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:20 pm

[OOC: Sure XD Why not?]
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: And work still never ends   And work still never ends EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:32 pm

[Ooc YAY!]
Snow White decided to go into the kitchen to see how Jim was doing, she could hear the clatter of pots and pans and smiled. "Hey Jim." She said as she walked in, her eyes widened when she saw how many dishes he had to do. "Do you need some help?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
xJim Hawkins

xJim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: And work still never ends   And work still never ends EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:36 pm

Jim turned around. "Oh! Hey Snowflake!", he said jokingly and smiled shyly. "No, it's okay. I can handle it. But I like to know who made this party yesterday.", Jim turned back to the sink. He pointed at a chair near to him. "Sit down if you want."
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: And work still never ends   And work still never ends EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:41 pm

Snow White smiled at Jim's nickname and sat down on the seat next to him, "I'm not sure why there are so many dishes, there was another murder though." She said and looked down as images of Belle's face filled her mind.
Back to top Go down
xJim Hawkins

xJim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: And work still never ends   And work still never ends EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:44 pm

Jim bit his lip and concentrated on the washing. "Who?", he finally asked. "Who was it this time?"
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: And work still never ends   And work still never ends EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:56 pm

Snow White tugged on a piece of hair that had come loose, "Belle, my understudy." She said eventually. Her hands twisted together, "I was going to go over a piece a music with her and I couldn't find her anywhere and then I looked in the study." She said hollowly.
Back to top Go down
xJim Hawkins

xJim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: And work still never ends   And work still never ends EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:01 am

Jim sighed. "That's bad.", he looked at her. "Are you okay? I mean... You saw her first, right? Do you need anything? Hot chocolate maybe?", Jim tilted his head with a worried frown.
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: And work still never ends   And work still never ends EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:06 am

Snow White smiled, "Oh I don't want you to have to go out of your way, I'll be fine Jim." She said with a reassuring smile that she didn't quite feel.
Back to top Go down
xJim Hawkins

xJim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: And work still never ends   And work still never ends EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:25 am

"Oh, it's fine. It wouldn't make more work than I already have.", he dried his hands with a dishcloth and went to the store room. It looked really empty. Jim sighed. He may had to go in the city to buy some stuff today. Finally he found the milk and cacao and a triumphant smile appeared on his lips. Jim took both out of the larder and went back to Snow.

He put them both on the table next to Snow White and started to search for a pot. He put it on the stove and filled it with milk. Jim turned on the stove and walked back to the sink. He continued washing the dishes and while looking carefully after the milk.
"Are you acting tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: And work still never ends   And work still never ends EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 1:59 am

She bit her lip, "Yeah, the managers didn't want to have to refund people simply because of a murder." She said with disgust, it never ceased to amaze her how some people had no heart.
[Ooc, I am soo sorry for the late response, I had to do a system restore to get all my programs back v.v]
Back to top Go down
xJim Hawkins

xJim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: And work still never ends   And work still never ends EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:16 am

Jim shook his head. He finished cleaning the dishes and took them to the cupboard. He put them in it and closed it. A whistling noise made him hurry back to the stove and take the milk. Carefully he placed it on a mat on the table. Jim smiled at Snow and searched for two cups and spoons. He set them in front of Snow and nodded to her.

"Take some. I'm sure you're feeling better then.", he took a chair and sat down towards Snow White.
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: And work still never ends   And work still never ends EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:21 am

Snow White smiled warmly at Jim, "Thank you, your hot chocalate is always the best." She said as she took a careful sip. It tasted delicious and her smile grew bigger, "Do you put in some sort of secret ingredient or something/" She asked as she took another sip.
Back to top Go down
xJim Hawkins

xJim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: And work still never ends   And work still never ends EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:32 am

Jim blushed slightly. "Uhm... Thank you.", he smiled back shyly. "I don't know.", he took some cacao himself and took carefully a small sip.
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: And work still never ends   And work still never ends EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:34 am

She giggled and then took a few more sips, "So how is Holli doing?" She asked curiously as she stirred her cocoa with her spoon.
Back to top Go down
xJim Hawkins

xJim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: And work still never ends   And work still never ends EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:39 am

Jim shrugged. "I hope she's alright. She's still on vacation. I didn't get any post from her the last few days. But I think she might be too busy with learning new dance styles.", he took some sips and looked at Snow. "How's your practice going on?"
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: And work still never ends   And work still never ends EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:44 am

She sighed and took another sip, "Its all right, the aria that I'm supposed to be rehearsing is slightly difficult but I think I've got it down for tonight's performance." She said as she ran a hand through her short curly black hair.
Back to top Go down
xJim Hawkins

xJim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: And work still never ends   And work still never ends EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:50 am

"If you need me tonight I'll be in the back and cleaning the floors.", Jim smiled. "But I'm sure you're doing good. You have a beautiful voice.", he looked at the grain of the table. Why was it that interesting in this moment? His thoughts drifted away to his sister. It bothered him, that she didn't wrote him the last few days. That was not her normal behavior.
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: And work still never ends   And work still never ends EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:54 am

She blushed, "Thank you, is everything ok?" She asked with concern when he looked away from her, she was tempted to touch his wrist and try and give him comfort that way but she wasn't sure if it would solve anything.
Back to top Go down
xJim Hawkins

xJim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: And work still never ends   And work still never ends EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:57 am

Jim lifted his head and looked directly in Snow White's eyes. "Uhm...", he blushed slightly. "I just thought about Holli. It's not normal that she hasn't written to me yet. It drives me a bit crazy.", Jim took his cup again and drunk the rest of the cacao.
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: And work still never ends   And work still never ends EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 3:03 am

She nodded in understanding, she wasn't quite what to say to make him feel better she knew he cared for his sister deeply so she doubted anything she said would make a difference. She followed his example and finished her cocoa, "I should probably start practicing." She said quietly and got up to put her mug away, "Thank you for the cocoa Jim." She said.
Back to top Go down
xJim Hawkins

xJim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: And work still never ends   And work still never ends EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 3:11 am

He stood up quickly as she walked to the door. "Snowflake?", he took the cups and spoons to the sink and turned around to her. "Can I ask you something?"
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: And work still never ends   And work still never ends EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 3:16 am

She turned to look at him, "Sure, what is it?" She asked as she met his gaze.
Back to top Go down
xJim Hawkins

xJim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: And work still never ends   And work still never ends EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 3:22 am

"What do you want to eat tonight after the performance?", he felt stupid asking her this, but it was better than being alone here. He might get wrong thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And work still never ends   And work still never ends Empty

Back to top Go down

And work still never ends
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Opera House :: Operahouse :: Dining Room :: The Kitchen-
Jump to: