Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opera House

Welcome to your worst Nightmare....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

alone in the room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~Charlotte~

~Charlotte~

alone in the room Empty
PostSubject: alone in the room   alone in the room EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 10:19 pm

OOC steals this room >8D and please someone join me ;_;

Charlotte walked into her room, seeing a bukee of flowers on her make up table. She smiled widely and went to take the card out and read it. Heard about the murder, and wanted to cheer you up. Hopefully you are smiling. ~Big Daddy~ She smiled and smelled the roses. She took a seat, and put the card on the table. She started to take her hair down, and took the hairbrush starting to brush her long blonde hair. She had almost forgotten the incident in the study.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

alone in the room Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone in the room   alone in the room EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 5:28 am

Aurora wanted to check on how Charlotte was doing. She walked to her room, knocking on it.
Back to top Go down
~Charlotte~

~Charlotte~

alone in the room Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone in the room   alone in the room EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 5:32 am

She heard the knock on the door, and looked over her shoulder. "It's open!" She said singing the words. She turned around to see it was Aurora. "What is it?" She asked as politely as she could.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

alone in the room Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone in the room   alone in the room EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 5:41 am

Aurora smiled, "I was wondering on how you were feeling." She said.
Back to top Go down
~Charlotte~

~Charlotte~

alone in the room Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone in the room   alone in the room EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 5:44 am

She suddenly smiled brightly and waved her hand once carefreely and laughed lightly. "Oh, you know me, I don't wallow on one feeling too long." She giggeled. "I think I shall go do some practicing, talk to you later." She went past Aurora, walking fast to the main theather.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

alone in the room Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone in the room   alone in the room EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 5:30 am

Aurora watched her walk off, looking around as she felt a little hurt. She decided to go to her room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

alone in the room Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone in the room   alone in the room Empty

Back to top Go down

alone in the room
Page 1 of 1