Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opera House

Welcome to your worst Nightmare....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Beginning

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 11:50 pm

[Ooc, I can't wait to rp with all of you ^^]
Snow White was looking for Belle, she can't have gone that far she thought. She had seen her at breakfast earlier that morning and she needed to see her as Belle was her understudy. She bit her lip as she remembered the recent murders that had happened at the Operahouse. She hoped that Belle was all right and decided to check the Study next, she opened the door slowly and felt a chill creep up her back. The room was pitch black which was odd as it always was lit up, she fumbled around until she found a light switch. She sagged in relief as the room was lit up and then froze, there lying on the carpet next to the fireplace was Belle or what was left of her. She had been brutally cut with a knife and blood was seeping on the floor past her body, Belle's eyes stared blankly up at the ceiling. She looked frightened and her face was twisted into an expression of horror, Snow White stepped back slowly as a hand went to her mouth. "Belle?" She whispered and then before she could stop it she screamed and raced out of the room...
Back to top Go down
https://operahouse.forumotion.com
~Charlotte~

~Charlotte~

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 11:57 pm

Charlotte was putting her make up on in her room. She observed her face from all sides before smiling. "Perfect as always." She put her make up away, starteling when she heard the scream. She accidently dropped some of them. She looked in horror at the multicolored stains on her persian rug and the hem of her dress. She got up angrily and raced to the door. "WHAT'S WITH THE SCREAMING!!!!" She looked angrily at Snow White, taking a rough hold of her arm, holding her still.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:03 am

Dimitri was on his way to find Aurora and heard someone screaming, his eyes widened when he recognized that voice. "Snow?" He called and raced towards the source of the screaming.
He found Charlotte gripping Snow by the arm and from the looks of things it must have been pretty painful."Charlotte, can you let go of Snow White's arm please?" He asked quietly. He hated to see his best friend Snow White look as terrified as she did right then.
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:06 am

Snow White was barely even aware that Charlotte had grabbed her until she saw Dimitri standing next to her. Her arm was starting to ache and she yanked it out of Charlotte's grip, "Dimitri.....Belle is.....Belle's dead." She said and started crying.
Back to top Go down
~Charlotte~

~Charlotte~

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:12 am

She looked at Dimitri when he came to them, releasing Snows arm, and crossing her arms over her chest. "hmph...Fine!!" She said still looking at Snow White annoyed. She looked at her with a quizzical expression. "What are you saying? Another murder?"
Back to top Go down
~James Hook~

~James Hook~

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:03 am

"There, it is almost finished.... the violin is coming softly to reinforce the choir and....WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SCREAM!!!! I can't even finsh my partition quietly!!" shouted James as he heard Snow White. He stood up from anger and rushed to the door of the practice room. There, he saw the study room's door open and decided to go yelling at Snow White but, when he reached the room, he saw everyone staring at Belle's dead body. The blood spread on the floor left James in a state of shock... All the memories of Lucille's death instantly came back to him. After a few minutes, he got out of his torpor and curtly say "So it happened again".
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 1:11 am

ooc: sorry I replied late, homework was my enemy >.<
Dimitri's eyes widened when she said Belle was dead, "Are you sure?" He asked quietly. He turned to look when James Hook the composer for all of the Operahouse's songs came running in. "So it happened again". at his words Dimitri nodded, "All right it looks like we'll have to call the police and get them to straighten things out from here." He said eventually.
Back to top Go down
~Charlotte~

~Charlotte~

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 1:57 am

Charlotte looked in the studdy and wished she hadn't. She gasped in horror and backed away, covering her mouth. "That's horrible!!!" She was giving into hysteria now. "WHY IS THIS HAPPENING??!! AND WHO IS DOING THIS!!!???" She looked at the others. "AND WHO WILL BE NEXT!!??" She said ominously, as she hugged herself.
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 2:50 am

[Ooc, its okie Dimi ^^]
Snow White raised an eyebrow at Dimitri's question, "I'm pretty sure Dimitri." She said. She turned around to see James Hook enter the scene, she winced when she saw his expression. It was fairly common knowledge that he had had a girlfriend who had died, the circumstances were unknown to everyone at the Operahouse and she had a feeling that he wanted it kept that way. "I'll call the police." She said and ran out of the room.
Back to top Go down
~James Hook~

~James Hook~

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 5:53 am

James had cooled down but Charlotte's hysteria was running on his nerves; wasn't there any way to keep her mounth shut! Even in front of a human corpse she found a way to yell! So when Dimitri asked if they were going to call the police, he coldly answered "Do as you wish, it matters not to me." and headed to his room. At least, there, he will not hear this hysterical so-called Prima Donna. Before leaving he saw Snow White running to find the police. "As if they were going to help! Policemen are all incompetents and good-for-nothing!" he mumbled while walking.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 6:47 am

Dimitri watched Snow White run off and then turned to glance down at Belle's body with a bitter look, who would kill someone like Belle? he wondered. At James's words he turned to look over at him,
"Maybe not but at least we can try to stop her killer."
He said and watched James walk off, he wished Charlotte would stop screaming as he was getting a headache. "Charlotte, screaming isn't going to accomplish anything." He said with a grimace.
Back to top Go down
~James Hook~

~James Hook~

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 7:37 am

Continuing walking, James smiled thinking about Dimitri's words: "we can try to stop her killer". What for?... I don't care about dying and seeing you and those others idiots frightened to death and struggling for your pitiful lives is kind of interesting he thought.
Back to top Go down
~Charlotte~

~Charlotte~

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:25 pm

Charlotte shot a glare at Dimitri, and stuck her nose in the air. "How would you know!!" She walked back to her room. She sat back to her makup table and corrected her make up. "Just calm down girl. You are not the first one to die, surely." She spoke to herself through the mirror, instantly feeling better. She started to do some vocal exercises to calm her nerves.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 12:44 pm

Aurora hadn't heard the screams, due to she had been in her room. Though the moment she turned the corner to enter The Study, she screamed loud, seeing Belle on the ground dead. And the blood that was leaving the body, she fell back into one of the book cases, having one hand over her mouth. She couldn't believe there was another murder..

Why does this keep happening!?
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 12:56 pm

Dimitri looked up as Aurora entered the room, he winced when she screamed. He couldn't blame her though, he felt like throwing up when he looked at the body. "Aurora lets get out of here ok?" He asked and held her against him as he led her out of the Study.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 1:09 pm

[[OOC O.O..Jason, why are you on!?]]

Aurora backed up, hugging him close as she walked out of the room, her eyes wide. Her fragile body was trembling, "It..It happened again.."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 1:35 pm

ooc: I managed to get back on my laptop Wink
Dimitri nodded and concentrated on the comforting smell of her perfume, "I know, do you want to go to the Practice Room?" He asked, the Practice Room was the one place that truly calmed Aurora down.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 1:37 pm

[[OOC Sneak..I should come over there right now and force you asleep! xDD]]

Aurora nodded, "Please.." She said, trying not to cry, even though the tears were already escaping, "Why did she have to die!?"
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 2:00 pm

ooc: we could have a sleep over Wink anyway I'm moving my reply to the practice room
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning Empty

Back to top Go down

The Beginning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Opera House :: Operahouse :: The Study-
Jump to: