Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opera House

Welcome to your worst Nightmare....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alone on the stage...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
~Rapunzel

Alone on the stage... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone on the stage...   Alone on the stage... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:19 pm

Rapunzel noticed that the tension in the room was high. She had to do something to calm everyone down, before things turned violent.
Taking advantage of Gaston's distraction, she slipped away from him and stood next to Hook.
"I'm fine," she said, gently grabbing his arm."He didn't do anything to me" Yet, she silently added.
Back to top Go down
~James Hook~

~James Hook~

PostSubject: Re: Alone on the stage...   Alone on the stage... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 5:08 am

(Occ: I saw the rp might be closing so I'm feeling sad but, anyway, I'd like to finish this part of the plot. PLZ,PLZ,PLZ,PLZ!!!! Crying or Very sad )

James opened his eyes from surprise when he felt Rapunzel grabbing his arm. He stared a moment at her hand on his arm, then looked her in the eyes. His anger started to decrease a little but he still couldn't stand to think about Gaston putting his hands on that innocent young woman. "In that case, do you want me to go? After all, if you're so safe with him then I should let you alone; is that what you want?" answered James more rougthly and coldly than he wanted. But he was angry to see Rapunzel taking what happened so carelessly, just as Lucille did before she got killed, so he felt like he had to provoke her to make her reacting.
Back to top Go down
~Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: Alone on the stage...   Alone on the stage... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 6:02 am

(Ooc: I know its so sad Crying or Very sad )
Rapunzel flinched, shocked. Ok, he has a point. But he didn't have to say it so bluntly!
"I-I was about to leave." she stuttered, trying to keep the hurt off her face. "But thank you for your concern."
Back to top Go down
~Gaston

~Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Alone on the stage...   Alone on the stage... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 12:04 pm

[Ooc its okie we can totally wrap this up]
Gaston sneered down at the man who was being a menace, "Look, I don't think you quite understand that I wasn't finished talking to her yet." He growled as he leered over at Rapunzel.
Back to top Go down
~James Hook~

~James Hook~

PostSubject: Re: Alone on the stage...   Alone on the stage... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 7:59 pm

James slowly turned back to face Gaston as he heard him: "Oh yes, you did!" he curtly answered. He grabbed Rapunzel's arm and leaded her behind him to protect her from Gaston's glaring. "Let me be clear: don't you dare touch her again!"
Back to top Go down
xAudrey

PostSubject: Re: Alone on the stage...   Alone on the stage... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:07 am

Audrey watched the men querrel together... she didn't understand why the musician was so angry...

"Hey guys!" she said trying to catch their attention snapping her fingers...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93
~Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: Alone on the stage...   Alone on the stage... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 6:57 am

Rapunzel turned around to see Audrey better.
"Yes?" she asked, even though the question was obviously adressed to the room's male occupants.
Back to top Go down
xAudrey

PostSubject: Re: Alone on the stage...   Alone on the stage... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:39 pm

Audrey snorted.. obliously the boys wasn't listening to her... so she turned to Rapunzel..

"What the hell is going on here?!" she asked to her crossing her arms... "We should go and leave this two here like two idiots!"
Back to top Go down
~James Hook~

~James Hook~

PostSubject: Re: Alone on the stage...   Alone on the stage... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:57 pm

James didn't like the idea of leaving Rapunzel alone in such a moment but Audrey's proposition wasn't that bad after all. He let go off Rapunzel's arm and kept facing Gaston (to prevent him from doing something to the girls) without saying a word.
Back to top Go down
~Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: Alone on the stage...   Alone on the stage... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:31 am

(Ooc Sorry for the late reply)
Rapunzel wasn't fond of the idea of leaving the two men in here alone, but if she didn't leave now, she was pretty sure that Hook would pick her up and carry her out.
"Ok, let's go," she said to Audrey.
"Bye," she said to Hook as she left the stage.
She sure he could handle himself, but she was still worried.
Back to top Go down
xAudrey

PostSubject: Re: Alone on the stage...   Alone on the stage... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 5:29 pm

Audrey smiled.. "Good!" then to the two gentlemen.. "Bye!" and hailed them with the hand.. then she followed Rapunzel out of the stage..
Back to top Go down
~James Hook~

~James Hook~

PostSubject: Re: Alone on the stage...   Alone on the stage... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 6:20 pm

James felt weird not to feel Rapunzel's presence behind him anymore but the Gaston's threat was still there so he could not release his attention.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone on the stage...   Alone on the stage... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alone on the stage...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Opera House :: Operahouse :: Main Theatre-
Jump to: