Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opera House

Welcome to your worst Nightmare....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Second Performance Night

Go down 
+4
xMelody
~Charlotte~
~Holli Hawkins~
Snow White
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

Second Performance Night Empty
PostSubject: Second Performance Night   Second Performance Night EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:58 am

Snow White stared around the theatre, she felt a shiver of fear that she wished she could have disappear. Everything seemed to be going fine but she knew that if the killer were still around it wouldn't be long before one of them was dead.

-------

He watched from above, his eyes on each of the singers as he studied them but who should he choose?
Back to top Go down
https://operahouse.forumotion.com
~Holli Hawkins~

~Holli Hawkins~

PostSubject: Re: Second Performance Night   Second Performance Night EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:02 am

Holli stood in the back, her brother beside her. They both were waiting for the performance to start. Holli took a strain in her hand and sighed. It wasn't her turn today. She looked at her brother, who smiled softly at her and took her hand. Then both of them turned back to the stage and waited for the performance to begin.
Back to top Go down
~Charlotte~

~Charlotte~

PostSubject: Re: Second Performance Night   Second Performance Night EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:07 am

Charlotte was in the backstage. Her hands were shaking as she tried to put her make up on. She finally threw her brush at the mirror. "This is no use!!!" She yelled as she started to cry.
Back to top Go down
~Holli Hawkins~

~Holli Hawkins~

PostSubject: Re: Second Performance Night   Second Performance Night EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:13 am

Holli heard someone crying and turned her head in the direction. She smiled. Charlotte. Holli pressed the hand of her brother shortly and then walked backstage to Charlotte's room. She knocked softly and then walked in. "May I help you, dear?"
Back to top Go down
~Charlotte~

~Charlotte~

PostSubject: Re: Second Performance Night   Second Performance Night EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:17 am

Charlottes head snapped up. She looked at Holli, and wiped her tears. "No *sniff* I'm not performing!! I- I... Everything is wrong..." She started to sob again.
Back to top Go down
~Holli Hawkins~

~Holli Hawkins~

PostSubject: Re: Second Performance Night   Second Performance Night EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:22 am

Holli sighed. "You're surely performing. Did you forget they love you and you love them?", Holli wiped away Charlotte's tears and the blurred mascara with an handkerchief. Then she took Charlotte's mascara and looked at her. "Close your eyes.", Holli nodded and smiled as the girl did what she said. "Fine.", she put up the mascara and some make-up. "Finished. Now you can go and enchant everybody, girl.", Holli leaned at the dressing and raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
xMelody

xMelody

PostSubject: Re: Second Performance Night   Second Performance Night EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:23 am

Melody tiptoed backstage, trying not to trip over the props. She couldn't help but feel a little excited. After all, she did love seeing the performances. The singers were so talented. The thought of the killer being present wasn't really on her mind. Nobody seemed too worried. But she started to doubt that when she heard crying. After a moment of searching, she found Charlotte practically having a little breakdown. It looked like Holli was trying to comfort her, but Melody wasn't sure if it was working. "Miss...Miss Charlotte?" she asked, her voice quiet. "Is...is everything...alright?" Her hands started fiddling nervously with her dress again.
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Second Performance Night   Second Performance Night EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:24 am

Snow White went to another part of the backstage and tried to calm herself down, she had to get ready for her part as it was coming up. She tried to do some breathing exercises and winced as her stomach ached slightly she didn't know what she would do if she was no longer able to sing as a result of this.
Back to top Go down
~Charlotte~

~Charlotte~

PostSubject: Re: Second Performance Night   Second Performance Night EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:29 am

She looked at her reflection, and smiled. "I do look beautifull don't I." She took Hollis hand. "Thank you Holli." She then saw Melody. "Melody, what are you doing back here?"
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Second Performance Night   Second Performance Night EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:30 am

Aurora was on the stage, singing her beautiful song that she had been practicing for a month now. She walked down the stage, letting her mature voice hit the notes perfectly. And even though she was scared of this night, she kept singing with such grace.
Back to top Go down
xMelody

xMelody

PostSubject: Re: Second Performance Night   Second Performance Night EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:38 am

"Oh. um...I just...I just...wanted to watch you..." She stumbled over her words, her eyes looking down at her feet. "I didn't mean to eavesdrop. I didn't! I"m sorry!" She paused for a moment, that anxious look still in her eyes. "Everything's gonna be okay...isn't it, Miss Charlotte? Miss Holli?" She looked up at the two women, just wanting some assurance that things were going to be alright.
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Second Performance Night   Second Performance Night EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:42 am

Snow White smiled when she heard Aurora singing so beautifully, she loved it when she sang. "Good luck Aurora." She whispered as she leaned back.
Back to top Go down
~Holli Hawkins~

~Holli Hawkins~

PostSubject: Re: Second Performance Night   Second Performance Night EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:45 am

Holli smiled. "I'm glad I could help.", she turned to Melody and chuckled. "Hey little Mel. It's nice to see you again. Is your singing better now?", then she frowned. "What happened that everyone is so afraid tonight?"
Back to top Go down
~Charlotte~

~Charlotte~

PostSubject: Re: Second Performance Night   Second Performance Night EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:47 am

She smiled warmly to Melody. "It's okay dear, come here." She motioned and sat her infront of the mirror. She took a hairbrush and started to do Melodys hair. "So do you want to watch me perform tonight?" She heard Hollis question, and looked down. "We got some threathening letters."

Last edited by ~Charlotte~ on Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xMelody

xMelody

PostSubject: Re: Second Performance Night   Second Performance Night EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:55 am

Melody gave a little smile. It looked like Charlotte was alright, and even Holli seemed a bit cheerful. Their assurances made Melody feel better. If they said that things were okay, that meant that it had to be true, right? She let Charlotte brush her hair, vaguely reminded of when her mother used to do it when she was small. "Oh yes," she replied. "I always like watching you perform. You're amazing. And Holli is such an amazing dancer. I had to see her, too. And all the other performers, too. You all are practically my teachers as much as Maestro Hook." She smiled, thinking for the millionth time how lucky she was to be out here, with the stars of the opera house.
Back to top Go down
~Holli Hawkins~

~Holli Hawkins~

PostSubject: Re: Second Performance Night   Second Performance Night EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:02 am

Holli frowned at Charlotte's answer. "Did everyone get those letters?", then she looked at Melody. "When Charly is done, do you like to put some make-up on?", it was better to talk to Charlotte about this after the performance. And Melody seemed to be happy all around with them.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Second Performance Night   Second Performance Night EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:08 am

Aurora finished off her act with her high beautiful note. She curtsied as roses were thrown on stage. She picked up at least four up, smiling as she walked off the stage. Aurora suddenly took a breath, looking down as she seemed safe from the killer.
Back to top Go down
~Charlotte~

~Charlotte~

PostSubject: Re: Second Performance Night   Second Performance Night EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:09 am

"Just the singers I guess." She made Melodys hair on abraid, and then started to twirl it in a little bun on the nape of her neck. She took some hairpins and started to fasten the bun securely. She then looked to see if it was even. She took one of the roses on her vase, and cut it smaller, placing it in Melodys hair. "There all done." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
xMelody

xMelody

PostSubject: Re: Second Performance Night   Second Performance Night EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:14 am

Melody gave a ridiculously big grin as she looked at herself in the mirror. She stood up and gave a little twirl, her dress flowing out. "Oh, thank you, Miss Charlotte!", her voice barely in a whisper. Her heard turned when she heard applause and she hurried over to see people throwing roses at Aurora. She gave an excited squeal and clapped her hands together. This was so exciting! She grinned back at Charlotte and Holli, looking like a little kid on Christmas morning.
Back to top Go down
~Holli Hawkins~

~Holli Hawkins~

PostSubject: Re: Second Performance Night   Second Performance Night EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:18 am

Holli watched Melody running to the stage and laughed. "No make-up then I guess.", she turned to Charlotte. "All the singers?", Holli frowned. What about Snow? "I mean.... really all the singers? It sounds horrible.", she sighed and played with a strain of her hair. "And something like that happens when I come back from vacation."
Back to top Go down
~Charlotte~

~Charlotte~

PostSubject: Re: Second Performance Night   Second Performance Night EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:26 am

She looked at the floor. "It does. I know that Aurora got one too." She watched Aurora come from the stage. "I have to go on the stage now." She straightened up and let her stage persona take over. She walked past Melody and patted her head. She took her place in the spot light and started to sing.
Back to top Go down
xMelody

xMelody

PostSubject: Re: Second Performance Night   Second Performance Night EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:34 am

Melody smiled at Charlotte as she walked onstage. She was seeing one of her idols perform! And it even seemed that Charlotte liked her a little bit. Her hand reflexively touched her necklace as she thought about Jane. She couldn't believe she was making progress like this already. At his rate, the people here may like her so much that they wouldn't bat an eye at the idea of Melody bringing Jane here to live. That thought made her sigh happily.
Back to top Go down
~Holli Hawkins~

~Holli Hawkins~

PostSubject: Re: Second Performance Night   Second Performance Night EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:38 am

Holli looked after Charlotte and smiled cheekily. The little diva was on stage now. She walked back to her brother and sighed in pleasure as he wrapped his arms around her body and put his chin on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
~Charlotte~

~Charlotte~

PostSubject: Re: Second Performance Night   Second Performance Night EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:48 am

Charlotte did her dramatic performance, and dissapeared in a poof of smoke. She then walked backstage sighing gladly. "How was I? Brilliant or amasing?" She asked from Melody.
Back to top Go down
xMelody

xMelody

PostSubject: Re: Second Performance Night   Second Performance Night EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:50 am

"I say you were both!" Melody exclaimed with excitement. "Did you hear how loud they were cheering for you? They love you!" She bounced up and down on her feet as she followed Charlotte backstage, that big smile still on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second Performance Night   Second Performance Night Empty

Back to top Go down

Second Performance Night
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next