Opera House

Welcome to your worst Nightmare....

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey little bro, vacation is over now

Go down 
AuthorMessage
~Holli Hawkins~

~Holli Hawkins~

Hey little bro, vacation is over now Empty
PostSubject: Hey little bro, vacation is over now   Hey little bro, vacation is over now EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 2:03 am

Holli walked slowly through the room. It was clean and tidied up as always. She giggled softly. Her brother was still the same. Holli took a deep breath. She missed him and it were only a few weeks. But few weeks full of fun. She learned a lot from her new teacher. Holli hummed softly and looked out of the window. Tonight she still had vacation. All the others will perform but she not. Holli tilted her head. Where could her lovely brother be? In the kitchen? She thought about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xJim Hawkins

xJim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Hey little bro, vacation is over now   Hey little bro, vacation is over now EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 2:17 am

Jim walked to his room. He played with the knife in his hand and thought about what had happen in Snow White's room. If he would see Gaston the next time he would for sure do more than just punch him in his face. Boss or not. Caught in his thoughts he opened the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~Holli Hawkins~

~Holli Hawkins~

PostSubject: Re: Hey little bro, vacation is over now   Hey little bro, vacation is over now EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 2:24 am

Holli turned around as the door opened. As she saw Jim's face a soft smile appeared on her face. "H...", 'Hey little bro!', she wanted to say but stopped as she saw the knife in his hand. Holli frowned. "I hope, you weren't going to threaten me, Jimmy?", she asked seriously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xJim Hawkins

xJim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Hey little bro, vacation is over now   Hey little bro, vacation is over now EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 2:35 am

Jim startled and lifted his head. The knife fell with a loud pling on the floor. "Uhm... No I was...", he stroke through his hair. "Had some problems with the boss.", he cursed. He bent down to take the knife and layed it on a cupboard. "I didn't thought you would come back that early, little sis.", he said smiling. Jim walked further in the room and to Holli. "You didn't sent me a letter the last days."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~Holli Hawkins~

~Holli Hawkins~

PostSubject: Re: Hey little bro, vacation is over now   Hey little bro, vacation is over now EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 3:02 am

Holli laughed. "I'm sorry, I didn't had the time for a letter.", she smiled sadly and poked Jim's nose. "And who's here the little one, little bro?" Holli caressed his cheek. "I missed you.", she gave him a soft kiss on the cheek. "So you had problems with Gaston?", she frowned. If Gaston had done anything to her Jimmy, he would regret it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xJim Hawkins

xJim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Hey little bro, vacation is over now   Hey little bro, vacation is over now EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 3:11 am

Jim blushed slightly as Holli kissed him in his cheek. "Uhm, well yes. Not me actually. Snow White had some problems with him. I punched him, because he threatened her.", Jim frowned. "He's unbelievable.", he took Holli's hand in his and smiled softly. "I'm glad your back too. How was your vacation?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~Holli Hawkins~

~Holli Hawkins~

PostSubject: Re: Hey little bro, vacation is over now   Hey little bro, vacation is over now EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 3:18 am

Holli sighed in relief. So Gaston didn't touched her brother at all. Better for him. She smiled softly looking at Jim. He was playing the protector for this little singer. She remembered that they were going along very well from the beginning. Thinking of Snow White she smiled again. That girl was really pretty and had an awesome voice. Holli wasn't jealous about her, she actually liked Snow a lot. Then she blinked and answered Jim's question. "It was really nice. I learned a lot. Do you wanna see it?", her eyes shone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xJim Hawkins

xJim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Hey little bro, vacation is over now   Hey little bro, vacation is over now EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 3:21 am

Jim shook his head sadly. "No, I'm sorry... I was actually about to take a nap and then clean the rest of the house, before everything happened.", he bit his lip. Jim had missed Holli so much and now he wasn't able to spent some time with her. "Maybe later tonight?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~Holli Hawkins~

~Holli Hawkins~

PostSubject: Re: Hey little bro, vacation is over now   Hey little bro, vacation is over now EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 3:25 am

Holli nodded slowly. "Maybe...", she sighed. "You know where to find me or I'll find you.", she winked at her brother. She stroke through Jim's hair and walked to the door. "I'm going and practice some more. Sleep well.", Holli opened the door and closed it behind her. She walked through the empty floors to the Practice room. Nothing had really changed at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey little bro, vacation is over now   Hey little bro, vacation is over now Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey little bro, vacation is over now
Page 1 of 1