Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opera House

Welcome to your worst Nightmare....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spying that can become Deadly....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
~Gaston

~Gaston

Spying that can become Deadly.... Empty
PostSubject: Spying that can become Deadly....   Spying that can become Deadly.... EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:22 am

Gaston made his way along the hallway and decided to do some spying, the first room he stopped at he was lucky. There in nothing more then a dressing gown was a young woman with long black hair that fell in loose curls past her shoulders, she was studying her closet with her back facing him. Gaston smiled he could see a nice creamy white arm as it withdrew a pale blue gow, he could only imagine how the rest of her must look. The images made him gasp and he slowly opened the door quietly and soundlessly, he withdrew the knife that he kept on his person as he entered the room. He shut the door and approached her from behind, he wanted to see how badly he could scare her.
[Ooc yes I have always pictured Snow with long hair as I can't stand her short hair]
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Spying that can become Deadly....   Spying that can become Deadly.... EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:30 am

Snow White sighed as she pulled out a pretty light blue dress that she had always liked and turned back around only to have someone clap a hand over her mouth. She struggled and dropped the dress so that way she could fight him but she froze when she heard a snikt sound and looked down to see a pocket knife pressing against her stomach. She winced as the pain started to grow, her eyes narrowed as she recognized Gaston. He had a reputation for being a general creep and judging by the knowing smirk on his face she was his next target. "Why Snow you look lovely, and you smell even better." He whispered before he made a point of sniffing her hair, Snow White winced and turned away from him in disgust. She hated how his hand was gripping her, she had never felt so humiliated, Jim where are you? She wondered.
Back to top Go down
https://operahouse.forumotion.com
xJim Hawkins

xJim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Spying that can become Deadly....   Spying that can become Deadly.... EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:36 am

Jim was on his way to his room to take a nap. The kitchen was clean now and the hallways and rooms could wait for an hour. As he walked past Snow's room, he stopped. Jim had a bad feeling, but he couldn't say why. He shrugged and wanted to walk further. On half the way he stopped and turned around. Jim went to Snow's door and knocked softly. "Snow are you there? I mean...", Jim stroke through his hair. "We should talk about yesterday night and today...", why does he felt so uneasy? Jim stared at the door and waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
~Gaston

~Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Spying that can become Deadly....   Spying that can become Deadly.... EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:39 am

Gaston's nostrils flared when he recognized that voice, "Tell him everything's fine or else.' He said in a harsh whisper and made his point by digging the knife into her stomach not enough to penetrate the skin but hard enough for her to understand that he meant business.
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Spying that can become Deadly....   Spying that can become Deadly.... EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:43 am

Snow White's eyes widened when she recognized Jim's voice and when Gaston threatened her she had to bit her lip to keep from crying in pain. As soon as Gaston's hand left her mouth it took a few seconds to gain enough air to call out to Jim, "Uh Jim can we talk about this later? I'm kinda busy at the moment." She called and winced as Gaston's hand tightened on her, she knew her voice had a pleading urge in it that she hoped that Jim could hear, please don't leave me Jim
Back to top Go down
xJim Hawkins

xJim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Spying that can become Deadly....   Spying that can become Deadly.... EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:48 am

"Are you sure?", Jim wasn't sure at all. "I mean... It wouldn't take too much time and I...", he took a deep breath. "I can talk to you from the door.", he finally said, instead of telling her, he already saw her naked, so it wouldn't be that embarrassing. "It means a lot to me. Our friendship and all... and I already said I won't regret it..."
Back to top Go down
~Gaston

~Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Spying that can become Deadly....   Spying that can become Deadly.... EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:51 am

Gaston's eyes widened in understanding at what Jim was implying, "You really are a slut." He breathed into Snow's ear and then let his hand drift until he was massaging a breast through her dressing gown. She glared at him and tried to fight him off but he pressed the knife into her stomach hard enough so that she froze. "Get rid of him." He growled into her ear.
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Spying that can become Deadly....   Spying that can become Deadly.... EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:54 am

Snow White's eyes filled with unshed tears at the base humiliation of being groped like this, "I know you don't regret it Jim...but I do.' She said and started to cry as Gaston smirked down at her in satisfaction, Jim would never want to talk to her again....and who could blame him
Back to top Go down
xJim Hawkins

xJim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Spying that can become Deadly....   Spying that can become Deadly.... EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 1:03 am

Jim froze. She was lying. He heard it. They talked to much and spent to much time together that she could lie to him. "I'm coming in.", he said serious and opened the door. The first moment he stood in the door shocked about the scene he was seeing. Then something inside him clicked and he punched Gaston in his face. Jim forgot that he was his boss. Snow was scared and tears were in her eyes. That was more than Jim needed to see. He caught Snow from falling and wrapped his arms around her. The knife fell with a loud noise on the floor. "YOU BASTARD!", Jim yelled. "What are you doing to her?"
Back to top Go down
~Gaston

~Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Spying that can become Deadly....   Spying that can become Deadly.... EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 1:05 am

Gaston smirked up at Jim and rubbed his chin, "Well I was about to have my way with her.....pity you interrupted us." He said as he shot a leering look at Snow White who was shaking in Jim's arms.
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Spying that can become Deadly....   Spying that can become Deadly.... EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 1:09 am

Snow White's eyes widened in relief when Jim burst into the room, "Jim!" She cried and as soon as he caught her she held onto him. She was shaking in fear and avoided Gaston's leering gaze as he stared at her, "Don't listen to him Jim." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Spying that can become Deadly....   Spying that can become Deadly.... EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 1:09 am

[[OOC Hannah get on mibbit..]]
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Spying that can become Deadly....   Spying that can become Deadly.... EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 1:12 am

[Ooc okie ^^]
Back to top Go down
xJim Hawkins

xJim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Spying that can become Deadly....   Spying that can become Deadly.... EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 1:16 am

"As I always would have given an ear to the things he says.", Jim said sarcastically. He pushed Snow behind him and glared at Gaston. "Stay away from her."
Back to top Go down
~Gaston

~Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Spying that can become Deadly....   Spying that can become Deadly.... EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 1:20 am

Gaston stood up and glared down at Jim, "I could always fire you and kick you out of the Operahouse, then you won't be able to save her or anyone else I may have an interest for.' He said in a threatening tone before he shot one last lustful gaze at Snow White before he left.
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Spying that can become Deadly....   Spying that can become Deadly.... EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 1:22 am

Snow White watched him leave and sagged in relief, "Jim, I'm so sorry I just panicked when he snuck in behind me and I never meant what I said I don't regret it." She said.
Back to top Go down
xJim Hawkins

xJim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Spying that can become Deadly....   Spying that can become Deadly.... EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 1:26 am

Jim looked after Gaston, as he left. "As you would fire me.", he mumbled. "You would have to do all the work on your own, because no one would work for you. And that's something you hate deeply.", he turned to Snow and smiled softly. "I know that you were lying.", he caressed her cheek. "You just can't lie to me.", he kissed her one her nose. "Just try to stay away from him, okay? Be sure there are others around you."
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Spying that can become Deadly....   Spying that can become Deadly.... EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 1:32 am

She nodded, 'Ok, thank you for coming in, I....I've never felt so hopeless before." She muttered and clung to him, she couldn't get Gaston's face out of her head and she was crying.
Back to top Go down
xJim Hawkins

xJim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Spying that can become Deadly....   Spying that can become Deadly.... EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 1:38 am

Jim wrapped his arms around her and caressed her back. "Ssh, ssh, it's over now.", he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Spying that can become Deadly....   Spying that can become Deadly.... EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 1:42 am

She nodded and once she had gotten ahold of herself she pulled away, "I should start getting ready." She said with a weak smile and bent down to pick up the dress that had fallen earlier. She winced as her stomach protested but she hid her reaction from Jim, ":Thank you again." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
xJim Hawkins

xJim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Spying that can become Deadly....   Spying that can become Deadly.... EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 1:48 am

Jim nodded. "I'm glad I got this bad feeling as I walked past your room. I don't want to imagine what he would have done to you.", he frowned. As he watched her taking the dress from the floor, his view fell on the knife. Jim bent down and took it in his hand. "I'm going to take it with me. To be sure he won't come back to get it and having bad ideas.", Jim turned around and walked to the door. Before he opened it, he looked back at Snow White and smiled slyly. "I like it when you wear your hair open like this.", then he opened the door and left.
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Spying that can become Deadly....   Spying that can become Deadly.... EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 1:52 am

She smiled at the compliment and after he left she headed over and locked the door, she really didn't want a repeat of earlier she thought before she headed into the bathroom to change.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spying that can become Deadly....   Spying that can become Deadly.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Spying that can become Deadly....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Opera House :: Bedrooms :: Snow White's Room-
Jump to: