Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opera House

Welcome to your worst Nightmare....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Profile: Melody

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xMelody

xMelody

Character Profile: Melody Empty
PostSubject: Character Profile: Melody   Character Profile: Melody EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:07 am

Name: Melody
Position: Singer-in-training

Bio: Melody was left in an orphanage of the age of five, by her parents Anne and Tulio, who were a criminal duo. Anne was a swordswoman while Tulio was a conman. But Melody met Jane and the two became best friends. They grew close, although they still wanted to leave the orphanage. So, Melody ran away to find a place to live, and as soon as she did and gained the people's trust, she would come back for Jane. So, she came to the opera house and she was appointed a singer-in-training to see if she had any potential with some proper instruction. She's frightened of the murders going around, but she figures that if not too many people are worried, then everything must be under control. Right now, she's focused on making herself look good so there aren't any objections when she brings Jane in.

Personality: Melody is mature for her age, quiet and respectful. She does what she's told. She idolizes the stars of the opera house, and will do anything to gain their approval, even if it's something shady. She has a hard time relating to people her age. If a kid is a jerk, she'll come down on them since she was bullied in the orphanage. She tend to day-dream a lot, often has her head in the clouds when she isn't practicing. Her locket, given to her by Jane, is her prized possession. Mess with it and she'll snap.
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Melody   Character Profile: Melody EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:13 am

I loove this, I can't wait to rp with ya hun ^^
Back to top Go down
https://operahouse.forumotion.com
xJim Hawkins

xJim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Melody   Character Profile: Melody EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:30 am

Melody is so cute! >.<
Back to top Go down
~Charlotte~

~Charlotte~

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Melody   Character Profile: Melody EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:30 am

Twisted Evil Oh boy is Charlotte gonna have fun with you Wink
Back to top Go down
xJim Hawkins

xJim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Melody   Character Profile: Melody EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:34 am

Not as long as I can protect her! Razz
Back to top Go down
~Charlotte~

~Charlotte~

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Melody   Character Profile: Melody EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 4:01 am

grrrrrr........ -sings ver very high and shatters glass- Twisted Evil Now go clean that Jimmy dear and I shall rape her Twisted Evil XDDD
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Melody   Character Profile: Melody EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 4:01 am

XDD yeeah we'll protect you Melody
Back to top Go down
~Charlotte~

~Charlotte~

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Melody   Character Profile: Melody EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 4:19 am

DX not you too Snow!!! Q.Q -crys a river-
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Melody   Character Profile: Melody EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 4:50 am

I'm not going to let you rape a girl Charlotte XDD
Back to top Go down
~Charlotte~

~Charlotte~

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Melody   Character Profile: Melody EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 4:59 am

XDDD It's not possible for a girl to rape a girl!!!! XDDD Though I'm raping her email Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Melody   Character Profile: Melody EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:08 am

XDD yes we are raping her email lol
Back to top Go down
xMelody

xMelody

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Melody   Character Profile: Melody EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:55 am

Melody's freaking out inside my head. XD Jk, jk. It's nice to meet all of you! *waves* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Melody   Character Profile: Melody EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 7:10 am

and its nice to meet you too ^^ don't worry about Charlotte she's just a little over-eager XDD
Back to top Go down
xMelody

xMelody

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Melody   Character Profile: Melody EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 7:35 am

Smile Okay, um, just a couple of questions I have before I dive in I guess.
1. What do we do about avatars, or profile pictures? Do we just use our own? I have a picture of Melody saved that I can use.
2. Since Melody's just a singer-in-training, I'm not sure if she gets her own room. Does she or not? And if she does, how do I change the name of the room? Like, how do I change it form Room 9 to Melody's Room?
3. Just to avoid future confusion, if future notes are addressed to the "singers" in the opera house, does that include Melody as well, or no since she's still training?

No doubt I'll be asking more stuff as time goes on, but that's all I have for now. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Melody   Character Profile: Melody EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:42 am

All right Aurora makes everybody's avatars when yours gets done, I'll put it on for you and only I can change room names but if you want room 9 then its yours. Since Melody is a singer-in-training, no she doesn't get a note so you're safe ^^
Back to top Go down
xMelody

xMelody

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Melody   Character Profile: Melody EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 10:17 am

Okie dokie. Smile Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Melody   Character Profile: Melody Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Profile: Melody
Page 1 of 1