Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opera House

Welcome to your worst Nightmare....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Hidden Secret or Seven Sirens and a Silver Tear

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xJim Hawkins

xJim Hawkins

The Hidden Secret or Seven Sirens and a Silver Tear Empty
PostSubject: The Hidden Secret or Seven Sirens and a Silver Tear   The Hidden Secret or Seven Sirens and a Silver Tear EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 4:53 am

Jim sneaked in the practice room. He sighed relieved. It seemed like he started to find out what daytimes he could come in this room to clean it. Meeting James wasn't bad, but Jim didn't want to disturb him. He was the kind of man who got angry and mad really fast. Jim put the mop heads and bin near the door and walked further in the room. He looked at the piano and bit his lip. His hand was caressing the wing and he stopped over the keys. Should he? Jim sat down in front of the piano and opened it. He placed his hands on the keys and started to play.

--- song ---

His hands flow over the keys and the melody came softly and yearningly out of the piano. He closed his eyes surprised, that he still remembered how to play it. Jim started to play piano for his sister. She loved to dance to the music. As he found out that he loved to play himself, he continued learning. But it was a long time he saw a piano or even touched it. Since Holli and he came to the Opera house he didn't played. Jim stopped as the piece of music was over. His sister loved it. Seven sirens and a silver tear. Jim smiled and closed the piano wing. He stood up and walked to the door taking the mop heads and bin. While cleaning the room he hummed quietly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Secret or Seven Sirens and a Silver Tear   The Hidden Secret or Seven Sirens and a Silver Tear EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 5:20 am

After getting her costume looked at she decided to go to the Practice Room as she wanted to practice again. She could hear someone playing the piano and stopped outside the room to listen, whoever it was was very talented. She caught herself humming to the music softly and when it was over she poked her head inside. Jim was cleaning up, she bit her lip as she remembered their recent encounter, "I heard you playing the piano, it was very lovely." She said as she stepped inside.
Back to top Go down
https://operahouse.forumotion.com
xJim Hawkins

xJim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Secret or Seven Sirens and a Silver Tear   The Hidden Secret or Seven Sirens and a Silver Tear EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 5:27 am

Jim startled as he heard Snow's voice. He turned around fast and nearly tipped over the bin. "Uhm..", he blushed and played with his hands on the mop heads. "You heard it?", he felt like someone caught him while doing something forbidden.
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Secret or Seven Sirens and a Silver Tear   The Hidden Secret or Seven Sirens and a Silver Tear EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 5:34 am

Snow White smiled gently at him, "Yes, I didn't know you could play like that. It was very well done, where did you learn how to play like that?" She asked with interest.
Back to top Go down
xJim Hawkins

xJim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Secret or Seven Sirens and a Silver Tear   The Hidden Secret or Seven Sirens and a Silver Tear EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 5:42 am

"Uhm... we had a teacher in our town. My sister didn't want to dance for me without music so...", Jim took a deep breath. "I started to learn piano for her. I found more interest in it and learned really hard. As I got better Holli asked me every day to play for her.", he smiled slightly. "But I... I thought I forgot how to play it... It's been a long time since we left home and got in here. I'm sorry, I didn't want to bother you all with my playing.", he turned around and continued to clean the floor. "I thought I was alone..."
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Secret or Seven Sirens and a Silver Tear   The Hidden Secret or Seven Sirens and a Silver Tear EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 5:45 am

Snow White bit her lip, "You didn't bother me, in fact you play amazingly well. I'm sorry if I interrupted." She said sincerely.
Back to top Go down
xJim Hawkins

xJim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Secret or Seven Sirens and a Silver Tear   The Hidden Secret or Seven Sirens and a Silver Tear EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 5:50 am

Jim gave her a smile over his shoulder. "I'm glad it pleased you. It was Holli's favorite piece. And don't worry. I was finished."
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Secret or Seven Sirens and a Silver Tear   The Hidden Secret or Seven Sirens and a Silver Tear EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 5:55 am

She smiled at his words, "Well I'd certainly love to hear more from you, anyway I'm sorry about earlier." She said with a little blush.
Back to top Go down
~James Hook~

~James Hook~

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Secret or Seven Sirens and a Silver Tear   The Hidden Secret or Seven Sirens and a Silver Tear EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 6:17 am

occ: may James come?
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Secret or Seven Sirens and a Silver Tear   The Hidden Secret or Seven Sirens and a Silver Tear EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 6:19 am

[Ooc, sure if its all right with Jim XD]
Back to top Go down
xJim Hawkins

xJim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Secret or Seven Sirens and a Silver Tear   The Hidden Secret or Seven Sirens and a Silver Tear EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:53 pm

[OOC: Sure join as long as you wish Wink]

JIm stared at his hands. She wanted to hear more? "Uhm... later maybe? I don't know what kind of music you like to hear on the piano...", he felt uneasy being praised.
Back to top Go down
~James Hook~

~James Hook~

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Secret or Seven Sirens and a Silver Tear   The Hidden Secret or Seven Sirens and a Silver Tear EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:47 pm

(Ooc: Thank you! Wink )
James was walking to the practice room to try to finish what he had started to compose before the murder when, he stopped. Someone was playing piano; someone he have never heard playing before. The melody was not very elaborated but, for once, James addmited the person who played had talent; something different in his or her way of playing which conveyed emotions. He was very curious to know who was this person and was about to enter the room when he heard Snow White. She was talking to someone...Hearing the voice which answered it was to Jim, the young domestic. He decided to stay in the corridor, hearing the conversation between those two. He silently agreed when Snow White asked Jim to play one more piece of music and bited his lip not to talk when Jim refused. He wanted to hear more, to see if it was just by luck that he played this piece so well or because of his talent.
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Secret or Seven Sirens and a Silver Tear   The Hidden Secret or Seven Sirens and a Silver Tear EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 11:23 pm

Snow White smiled again, "I won't make you play if you don't want too, but you do play beautifully." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
xJim Hawkins

xJim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Secret or Seven Sirens and a Silver Tear   The Hidden Secret or Seven Sirens and a Silver Tear EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 2:23 am

[OOC: Yay! James reacted the way I wanted him to react Very Happy If you want to hear the song you might need to delete the free spaces between the letters. Snow can you add it fo me? Pweese?]

Jim leaned the mop heads against the wall. Why couldn't he resist Snow? "I can play some more... But it's James holy piano...", he walked slowly to the piano and opened it. With a deep breath, he placed his hands on the keys and started to play. Something easy. Something he learned as he began to play.

He looked at the keys as the piece of music ended and waited for a reaction.
Back to top Go down
~James Hook~

~James Hook~

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Secret or Seven Sirens and a Silver Tear   The Hidden Secret or Seven Sirens and a Silver Tear EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 3:18 am

James smiled, hearing Jim showing so much respect to his piano. He's a good kid he thought when Jim began to play Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata. He closed his eyes and savored each notes which was coming to life under Jim's hands. When he plays, we can hear how a talented musician feels; and what James percieved in Jim's playing was a sweet sadness which was coming more from the pianist than from the music itself. He wondered where this sadness was coming from while Jim was playig the last notes of the melody. There's no doubt anymore, this kid really has something. It's a waste that he keeps working here as a mere domestic. James felt like he had to do something about it but it'd been such a long time since he taught anyone... He was not sure to be able to do it again; not after what happened.
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Secret or Seven Sirens and a Silver Tear   The Hidden Secret or Seven Sirens and a Silver Tear EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 3:23 am

Snow White smiled as the last chords filled the room, "You're amazing." She said in awe. She leaned against the piano and smiled at him, "I mean....its incredible." She said.
Back to top Go down
xJim Hawkins

xJim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Secret or Seven Sirens and a Silver Tear   The Hidden Secret or Seven Sirens and a Silver Tear EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 3:27 am

Jim blushed. "No, uhm I mean... this was some of the first pieces I learned... it was quite easy...", he closed the piano. Jim stood up hastily. "I should finish the room and start the dinner.", he mumbled, still embarrassed. Why the hell did he touch the piano?
Back to top Go down
~James Hook~

~James Hook~

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Secret or Seven Sirens and a Silver Tear   The Hidden Secret or Seven Sirens and a Silver Tear EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 3:36 am

He sould have more confidence! thought James, hearing Jim depreciating himself.
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Secret or Seven Sirens and a Silver Tear   The Hidden Secret or Seven Sirens and a Silver Tear EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 3:51 am

[Ooc, I loove how James hasn't even come in yet XDD]
Snow White went towards Jim and placed a hand on his arm, "Jim I think you're really talented, and I'm not just saying that." She said sincerely. She hoped that Jim would believe her, as she was still in awe over his ability to play the piano so well.
Back to top Go down
xJim Hawkins

xJim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Secret or Seven Sirens and a Silver Tear   The Hidden Secret or Seven Sirens and a Silver Tear EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 4:14 am

Jim looked at Snow's hand on his arm and then in her eyes. "Maybe you're right. But I always played only for Holli. I don't want anyone to know I can play piano. It's my secret. I don't know why I touched James piano.", Jim stroke through his hair. "I thought I was alone and no one would have heard me."
Back to top Go down
~James Hook~

~James Hook~

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Secret or Seven Sirens and a Silver Tear   The Hidden Secret or Seven Sirens and a Silver Tear EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:23 am

(Ooc: It's more interesting this way ^^)

James was curious about the meaning of Jim's words. Was that the begining of the explanation of his sadness? Why a young man like him would make such a mystery of his abilities? James was dying to ask him but decided not to do so. There was no reason to precipitate things and all he would obtain now would be to make him angry and suspicious. But he promised himself to keep an eye on this kid.
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Secret or Seven Sirens and a Silver Tear   The Hidden Secret or Seven Sirens and a Silver Tear EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:41 am

"Its ok Jim, I won't tell anyone your secret." She said and gave his arm a light squeeze before she released it. She cleared her throat and then her eyes widened when she spotted the time on the grandfather clock, "Is that really the time? I have to get ready for tonight's performance." She said in horror and worry.
Back to top Go down
~James Hook~

~James Hook~

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Secret or Seven Sirens and a Silver Tear   The Hidden Secret or Seven Sirens and a Silver Tear EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:52 am

James got a shock when Snow White announced she'd quickly leave the room. She must not find me here! So he hurried and ran to the main theatre.
Back to top Go down
xJim Hawkins

xJim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Secret or Seven Sirens and a Silver Tear   The Hidden Secret or Seven Sirens and a Silver Tear EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:49 pm

Jim smiled. "Well, then hurry and go. I'm sure you're doing wonderful tonight.", he winked at her. "I'm finishing here and then do the dinner."
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Secret or Seven Sirens and a Silver Tear   The Hidden Secret or Seven Sirens and a Silver Tear EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:09 am

She smiled at him warmly, "Well thank you." She said gently and then turned around to run out the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Secret or Seven Sirens and a Silver Tear   The Hidden Secret or Seven Sirens and a Silver Tear Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hidden Secret or Seven Sirens and a Silver Tear
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Opera House :: Operahouse :: Practice Room-
Jump to: