Opera House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opera House

Welcome to your worst Nightmare....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

And work still never ends

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

And work still never ends - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And work still never ends   And work still never ends - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 3:26 am

Out of all the questions he could have asked her this had not been one of them, "Well, I'm not picky, though seafood doesn't agree with me." She said with a little laugh.
Back to top Go down
https://operahouse.forumotion.com
xJim Hawkins

xJim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: And work still never ends   And work still never ends - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 3:30 am

"Okay, so no seafood tonight.", he laughed shyly. Jim walked closer to Snow and took her hand. "Do you mind if I come with you and hear your voice?"
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: And work still never ends   And work still never ends - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 3:33 am

She glanced down at his hand and then smiled at him, "I don't see why not." She said with a shy smile.
Back to top Go down
xJim Hawkins

xJim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: And work still never ends   And work still never ends - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 3:35 am

Jim smiled back. "Where do you wanna go?"
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Admin
Snow White

PostSubject: Re: And work still never ends   And work still never ends - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 3:39 am

"How about the main theatre?" She asked as she thought about it, after all she knew that James hated being disturbed and he was in the Practice Room nearly all the time.
Back to top Go down
xJim Hawkins

xJim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: And work still never ends   And work still never ends - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 3:42 am

"Sure, why not?.", Jim let go of her hand, he was still holding and out his own in his trousers. "I'm following wherever you want to go."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And work still never ends   And work still never ends - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

And work still never ends
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Opera House :: Operahouse :: Dining Room :: The Kitchen-
Jump to: