Opera House

Welcome to your worst Nightmare....

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dead Comfort

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
~PeterPan

~PeterPan

Dead Comfort  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Comfort    Dead Comfort  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 3:20 am

Pointing at him
"Well, I'm sure as hell not gonna 'learnt' anything from you."
crossing his arms, & looking down,
"& all i did was ask a question, you don't have to get on my case about it!"

--
-:¦:-..•*¨¯¨*•...Peter Pan...•*¨¯¨*•. -:¦:-.....(…..*•-•´
...•*¨¯¨*•.……Opera House!........(...*•-•´
......`•.,¸_¸,.•´ `•-•*...).•*¨¯¨*•.…..-:¦:-.........•*¨¯¨*•.….……-:¦:-……..¸.•´……*•-•´....¸.•*¨¯¨*•...`•-•*.....)
……........•*¨¯¨*•.(…… -:¦:-...•*¨¯¨*•....*•-•´`•.,¸_¸,.•´..-:¦:-..........…`•-•*...…`•.,¸_¸,.•´*•-•´…….
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/TheNight130?feature=mhee
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Dead Comfort    Dead Comfort  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 4:19 am

ooc: posting order should be James, Peter, Aurora, Me, that way we can all post Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~James Hook~

~James Hook~

PostSubject: Re: Dead Comfort    Dead Comfort  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 5:07 am

occ: Ok ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xAurora

xAurora

PostSubject: Re: Dead Comfort    Dead Comfort  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 5:26 am

Aurora watched the two, looking at James and then Peter. She looked away, looking to Dimitri, not knowing what to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Dead Comfort    Dead Comfort  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:06 am

Dimitri spied Aurora looking at him and then down, "Well the kid does have a point James, so what are you here for?" He asked as he got into a casual pose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~James Hook~

~James Hook~

PostSubject: Re: Dead Comfort    Dead Comfort  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:21 am

I knew I sould have come back later...Ok, stay calm, it's not the moment to have an argument with them; just take the partition and leave. tought James as Dimitri was taking the defense of Peter. "Well as it seems so important for you to know: I just came to take back something I've forgotten earlier." he said with a fake ( but convincing ) smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~PeterPan

~PeterPan

PostSubject: Re: Dead Comfort    Dead Comfort  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:41 am

Laughing,
"Forgot something, huh? Well, I don't see anything..."
with a wicked smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/TheNight130?feature=mhee
~James Hook~

~James Hook~

PostSubject: Re: Dead Comfort    Dead Comfort  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 6:29 am

Occ: I know it's not my turn but if you don't mind I'll answer Peter ^^ (if you mind I'll delete it)

" You don't even know what I'm looking for. " answered James as he started to feel really pissed off by Peter's arrogant attitude. He headed to the piano and took the partition he had left on the side of it. Here it is! He quickly turned back to the door and left saying curtly: "Sorry for the intervention."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead Comfort    Dead Comfort  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dead Comfort
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2